'The Nightmare Before Christmas- 3-D Release

^ I'd do a search on several different ticket sites or maybe call that theater directly and ask them about the times. There's a lot of incomplete info about where this movie is showing. The official Disney site showed no results within the state of Georgia for me, but then another site showed that the Mall of Georgia theater about 30 miles away would be showing it.

EDIT: Hmm... Fandango shows it at an Atlanta theater that is close to me, so assuming that info is correct, that's where I'm going. Don't go by the info on the Disney site.

That's really annoying. :cmad: :animation junkie:

Yeah, I looked at fandango, but it's saying it's only playing for one night at one place. The other place isn't very convenient but I'd go if I have to. I'm just going to check the local papers online.

^ Change the date on your Fandango listing to a later day and see if it's there.

I did. I checked all the way up until Thursday.

^ That's weird. Fandango showed the midnight showing only for Oct 18 of course, but when I changed the date to Saturday, Oct 20, it showed a normal day's worth of showings at that same theater.

It would be strange for a theater to get the movie, then only show it on the 18th at midnight and not any times thereafter. :huh:

Went to see it earlier today. They still had that jack in the box thing, which still freaks me out. They have a new little short focusing on how 3D works with that robot from Meet the Robinsons, which was pretty funny and looks extremely well done. They didn't show the Vincent short beforehand, which pissed me off. :cmad:

The theatre was full, one half was kids and their parents, the other was basically emo looking goth chicks. One of which basically screamed, "I love you, Jack!" the first time he appears. :dry: Yeah.

Well it never came out in 3-D in my area so I might go check it out..I enjoyed it the first time,maybe 3-d will make it more so..

Went to see it earlier today. They still had that jack in the box thing, which still freaks me out. They have a new little short focusing on how 3D works with that robot from Meet the Robinsons, which was pretty funny and looks extremely well done. They didn't show the Vincent short beforehand, which pissed me off. :cmad:

The theatre was full, one half was kids and their parents, the other was basically emo looking goth chicks. One of which basically screamed, "I love you, Jack!" the first time he appears. :dry: Yeah.

Oh good lord, maybe I should booze it up before I go.
What time of day did you go?

4:40. They only had about 6 showings total, which they charged full price for all day due to it being "disney digital." I had to go to a late showing to see Corpse Bride last year though.

4:40. They only had about 6 showings total, which they charged full price for all day due to it being "disney digital." I had to go to a late showing to see Corpse Bride last year though.

What? Corpse Bride was released last year in 3D?

It's only going to be out for 3 weeks, so I need to really bust a move.

Very true. I'm going to squeeze in two showings at two different theaters in a 3 week span. Can't remember the last time I saw a movie twice in the theater. Its gonna be sweeeeeeeet.

Just saw it...the 3d worked in some parts but not really well in most of the film...then again I prolly only saw about 20 minutes I kept passing out :(

I had a hard time staying focused, so early in the morning when I went.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"