The nods to Braniac in MAN OF STEEL

What about Lex and Brainiac in MOS 2? Brainiac as the primary antagonist in the film, while Luthor does a few villainous things, but save his big guns for the third movie.

What about Lex and Brainiac in MOS 2? Brainiac as the primary antagonist in the film, while Luthor does a few villainous things, but save his big guns for the third movie.

We need a ruthless and crazy evil Luthor... a man who will go to any lengths to get what he wants and will find a way to go toe to toe with Supes in a way live action has never given us.

We need a ruthless and crazy evil Luthor... a man who will go to any lengths to get what he wants and will find a way to go toe to toe with Supes in a way live action has never given us.
exactly!!! and Lex will have the people behind him to go against superman in the beginning.

I'd rather Lex get matched up with a Metallo/Parasite villain. Brainiac can stand on his own.

After finally seeing the movie, it definitely looked like the groundwork for Brainiac has been set.

As for how he's done I'd do this:

MOS 2: Lex Luthor/Metallo(Metallo could provide the basis for Brainiac foot-soldier robots powered by Kryptonite)
JL-Brainiac
MOS 3: Doomsday, where you do the whole Death and Return of Superman arc
JL 2: Darkseid

Like Cavill said, Brainiac should be introduced in MOS 2 and used later. MOS 2 needs to make things smaller than the origin. Lex and another character like Parasite or Metallo is probably what's happening.

Doomsday or Brainiac would work as the 3rd movie's villain. If it's Doomsday and they do the Death of Superman story, then Brainiac could either be a villain in World's Finest or the first Justice League. Leaving Darkseid as the villain to the sequel to Justice League.

smallville fan I think you got it right.

then Brainiac could either be a villain in World's Finest or the first Justice League.

For a World's Finest movie, I wouldn't do any of the big A-list villains in both Batman's and Superman's rogue's gallery. It may end up taking the focus away from both Batman and Superman, which is the focus of the movie. The most famous villain I'd do would be Deathstroke(someone Batman could take on and has probably tangled with Superman in the past) and I would have Parasite or Metallo or Solomon Grundy(For Superman).

As for who's pulling Deathstroke's strings, Lex Luthor.

Like Cavill said, Brainiac should be introduced in MOS 2 and used later. MOS 2 needs to make things smaller than the origin. Lex and another character like Parasite or Metallo is probably what's happening.

Doomsday or Brainiac would work as the 3rd movie's villain. If it's Doomsday and they do the Death of Superman story, then Brainiac could either be a villain in World's Finest or the first Justice League. Leaving Darkseid as the villain to the sequel to Justice League.

With the box office figures for MOS. I'd do something very bold for the sequel.

The Dark Knight vs The Man of Steel. This film could be an epic sequel to MOS. Lex, Metallo, Intergang Superman, Batman all battling each other with Lex pulling the strings and Doomsday being introduced near the end of the film leading to a JLA.

I'd certain go with TDK vs SM to be different and capture everyone's imagination for 2016!

How about Brainiac being introduced and being the puppet master in bringing out the Supes/Luthor conflict to full light?

I don't care if we get Brainiac in a sequel, I just hope we at least get ONE other classic Superman villain besides Luthor (i.e. Metallo, Parasite, Cyborg Superman, etc.). If Lex is the only villain, then I'm going to start to get nervous that the filmmakers STILL think that the only movie-worthy bad guys are Lex and Zod (a mentality that has never made any sense to me).

You know in the DCAU, Zod is known as Jax-Ur. :o

superman saving victims from some disasters is a must in the next movie!!!

Brainiac is such a silly name. :funny:
He is known by many names, on Krypton he was known as Brainiac 1.0, on Yod-Colu he was known as C.O.M.P.U.T.O., on Noma he was known as Pneumenoid, on Bryak it was Mind2, and finally on Earth he is simply known as one powerful being...

AL GORE!!!! :eek:

He is known by many names, on Krypton he was known as Brainiac 1.0, on Yod-Colu he was known as C.O.M.P.U.T.O., on Noma he was known as Pneumenoid, on Bryak it was Mind2, and finally on Earth he is simply known as one powerful being...

Damn. My guess was "Xbox One".

Damn. My guess was "Xbox One".
C'mon, a guy decides to create an Information Super Highway that happens to be a collection of the world's knowledge. Sounds pretty Brainiac to me. :o

You're a monster, Loca. And I'm going to stop you!

Take this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

C'mon, a guy decides to create an Information Super Highway that happens to be a collection of the world's knowledge. Sounds pretty Brainiac to me. :o

You're right. This looks like a job for our photo manipulation artists.

I don't take anything from strangers. Not anonymous dance lessons or the occasional STD. :p

You're right. This looks like a job for our photo manipulation artists.

Gore is the real Superman Prime. Respect his authoriTAY!!!

al_gore_as_superman.jpg

^ There's a Zod face-palm gif on the forum somewhere, but I can't be bothered to find it. :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"