Possible details on "Man of Steel" first draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofcourse it's all fake, it sounds like some lame fan-fiction and the fact that Lindsay Lohan is not up for any role because she is a drug addict who likes taking trips to jail every few months.

No studio would hire her for their big budget tentpole because they don't know if she would show up and that would cost the studio alot of money if she didn't. I wish this silly Lohan stuff would die already, I mean it's obvious that shes not going to be in this f**king movie. There is beyond zero chance of her being in it so it's silly to keep bringing it up. I will never take any rumor seriously that brings her name into the story.

Yep, sounds like earlier rumors mixed with some fanboy-dreaming. Also, how would someone get all that info at once, practically ruining the plot. It's not very credible.

Sounds like fake as fake can get

I think that having Brainiac involved with the destruction of Krypton is a good story angle. I don't think that he should be the cause of it, but I'm really fond of the STAS version of Brainiac not warning the planet of it's imminent doom in order to preserve himself.

Personally, I also think that Superman: Earth One presented a really good idea for the destruction of Krypton. They should use that one in the movie.

Wasn't Krypton's destruction a result of a galactic war between Krypton and another planet. I don't know about that.

I like this idea. Regardless of anything I have a feeling Brainiac may have a part of Krypton in some way, either it be like TAS, or shrinking/stealing Kandor creates the chain reaction would be good. I think that would work. But in some way I think not only for us fans, but to set up one of the arch nemesis of Supes would be done. I figured that they will set up Brainiac in some regard. And if that is the case, it means we will get to see Brainiac at least in MOS (given if any of thi sis true, which it very well may not be.)

Right on. :up:

I'm all for him stealing Kandor and I'd love for him to come to steal Metropolis too, but the issue I have with him destroying Krypton is that it ruins the storyline of Jor-El predicting the destruction of the planet and the council not listening to him, plus it makes Brainiac a galactic scale Joe Chill. It just has never worked for me. I like the idea of Kandor being stolen and with the loss of it, the government that was reformed in Kryptonopolis was more reactionary and refused to listen to Jor-El's warnings. This makes Brainiac somewhat indirectly responsible for the Science Council failing to heed Jor-El without him directly destroying Krypton, which I just think is way to cliched an idea.

The way I pictured it in my mind is that Brainiac steals Kandor maybe decades or so later, Jor-El makes his findings and the story goes along as it normally does. Brainiac would indirectly have a hand in destroying Krypton.

I don't know who the jerk is that keeps bringing Lohan up in their so called ''leaks'', but they are killing any chances that folks will believe them by mentioning her.
Lohan ain't happening.

Yep, sounds like earlier rumors mixed with some fanboy-dreaming. Also, how would someone get all that info at once, practically ruining the plot. It's not very credible.

It’s also got an enormous amount of back-story detail that would – maybe - serve something like Krypton: The Eight Hour Miniseries. But there doesn’t seem to be much room for Superman. Was he even mentioned in the plot “spoilers”? :cwink:

If it looks fake, smells fake, then...altogether now...it's fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"