The Offical Saturday Night Live Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since I couldn't find one anywhere in here I thought I would go on and make one. So go on and talk about anything involving SNL. And Matt if one comes up just merge it.

This has been a surprisingly decent episode so far, mostly thanks to Eisenberg (and the Zuckerberg cameo).

Jesse E is funny, I Like him.

Zuckerberg was terrible.

Dana Carvey is next week! Hoping for a return of Wayne's World.

That Justin Timberlake in there? Who was the girl?

Nicki Minaj, female rapper/singer. Not as attractive as Rihanna and like Rihanna, usually has hair not seen in normal society.

the third guy from lonely island looks alot like JT, I dont know who the girl was tho

That wasn't a bad musical performance from Nicki Minaj. She's not as known as Rihanna but has talent.

hopefully Armisen as the Egyptian means no garth and kat this week *fingers crossed*

That was a really good skit!
We gonna see some werewolves tonight, cuz that's a full moon!

Jay Pharoah as one of the leads in a sketch. I still think the show needs a Black chick.

Awesome episode tonight. I want Jesse to be a regular.:up:

Last edited:
It's a shame when Jesse Eisenberg can outhost Jim Carrey, Dana Carvey better deliver next week

Great episode last night. My favorite sketches were Mr. Wizard, Blackenstein, and Do the Creep Digital Short. Loved seeing Mark Zuckerberg next to Eisenberg and Samberg.

I was hoping Zuckerberg would show up , supposedly they really haven't met until today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"