Offical Nip Tuck Thread - Part 1

I think nip tuck is the best damn show on television. who else believes

I just got done watching the first season, this show is great. I watched it sporadically when it used to be on, the Carver and when Christian had breast cancer, but never stuck with it for some reason... I got some seasons to look forward to!

Last edited:
I miss this show. I want a reunion episode just to see where everyone is years after the finale. Or maybe a AHS and Nip/Tuck cross over. Christian could do some work on Dylan McDermott!

I recently just watched this again on Netflix(never watched the last half of season 6). The ending was interesting, but it didn't really bother me. My favorite seasons were 2 and 3. The last 3 seasons just dragged on and on.

1-3 were great 4 was ok the rest kinda sucked. I have been thinking of rewatching this especially since I just finished rewatching Rescue Me. I'm sure I will eventually. I really did love this show

Been rewatching this and geez there is just so much incest. I'm in the middle of season 3 and there already been a few incest storylines and I know there's still Matt banging his bio-sister in like season 6 or something. Still a great show but I'm not liking it as much as I used to. I don't really like any of the characters all that much now like I used to.

Like most Ryan Murphy shows, this one burned out pretty early in its run, imo.

In a way, I think that's why American Horror Story, with its short-term format, is the perfect project for him.

Eh it's still worth watching later on. Seasons 4 and 5 were ok at least

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"