The OFFICIAL 2007 SUPERHERO HYPE AWARDS (in Technicolor)

Best Fan Fic Story

This was a toss up between GR87's story, Brodie's Story from last year, (he made an epilogue) and this one that I must confess I have not read because I don't think I was in it.

bestfanficjl0.jpg

Okay, so I'm a little late on this one, but thanks to everybody who voted for me. It feels good to be e-appreciated for once. :) :csad:

I'd also like to thank the late, great Symbiotica. This one's for you, girlfriend.

i hope last years awards were better.

actually i don't care.

Most Racist Poster

Hahaha. Jourmugand (Arkady Rossovich) and Varient were a couple of votes away from winning this. But congrats to this poster for keeping the races separate better than the Soul Glo Lounge ever could.

mostracistposterly6.jpg

Last Year's Winner: None, new award.

Dick of the Year

Well last year's winner was in contention for this award as well as one other mod, even Brutal and Fran got a few votes. :o But I guess, since he won the last award, he was a shoe in.

Congratulations to the Dick of the Year 2007

dickoftheyearaf6.jpg

Last Year's Winner: Morg

For some reason this seems wrong. I mean I may not like the guy but did we really need to bash him like this?

Hype is better than this IMO.:csad:

Well, congrats to TheCorpulent1 for becoming only the third poster in 5 Hype Awards for winning Poster with the Best Comic Book Knowledge.

I won it in 2001, 2002 & 2003, Darthphere won it last year, and now you.

:word: :word: :word:

:yay:
I've never won anything.:csad:

Which hype? This hype?:huh:
Yeah, This Hype.

There was a time when the administrators wouldn't allow these "Hype Awards" threads to have categorys like "Most Racist Poster" or "Dick of the Year" because it was nothing more than a way for posters to bash other posters.

IMHO This is nothing more than Hype sanctioned bashing of Slim.:csad:

I can't believe I'm defending Memphis Slim. :eek: :wow:

Well if it makes you feel better I wanted someone else to win both awards. :csad:

Maybe we need some more categories. I don't know, as long as everyone else is happy I guess it doesn't matter :csad:

I think Erz did a good job with the categories, but every year should bring more catergories, I agree. :cwink:

Okay, so I'm a little late on this one, but thanks to everybody who voted for me. It feels good to be e-appreciated for once. :) :csad:

I'd also like to thank the late, great Symbiotica. This one's for you, girlfriend.
Congrats, cmill. You should get an Emmy if your fanfic ever made to the small screen. I know I have yet to post my comment on your latest chapter, and I will, but I want you to know that you've done excellent work and I appreciate the time you've put into it for my (and others') enjoyment. Bravo!

I think Erz did a good job with the categories, but every year should bring more catergories, I agree. :cwink:
I voted for you for Sexiest Forehead of the Year.

once again i'm nothing but a seat filler

ahh f**k this, where's the drunk supermodels that are usually at these awards things

now his whole discography is running rampant in my head...

sweet caroline

please shoot me

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"