• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Official 24: Day 7 Thread /spoilers/

I love when Aaron takes down a cocky politican :up:

You have to earn Aaron's trust. That **** ain't free.

Man, this is deep!

Good for Tony finding Michelle's killer. ****ING AWESOME!

HOLY crap... This is nuts :(

Yep! Now this guy is going to get TOWNy'ed

Man, this is deep!

Good for Tony finding Michelle's killer. ****ING AWESOME!

HOLY crap... This is nuts :(

Yep, I'm suprised they didn't mention Graem Bauer. Of course, its best that we all try to move on from season 6.

Also, am I the only one who finds Jack lecturing Tony about personal revenge to be just a bit hypocritical? Nina told Jack she had more information about Saunders (whose attack was far more widespread), Jack then stepped in front of a camera so no one could see that she was unarmed and unloaded three bullets into her.

honestly, i kinda dont like the fact that theyve spent three seasons centered around the nerve gas conspiracy story....as soon as "The person behind it" gets killed or captured, the next season they introduce "The real person behind it"....

Yup tony is still a villian.

Not quite. I think SSM's Punisher analogy sums him up really well. Punisher would not hesitate to kill Spider-Man or DareDevil if it got him a shot at the Kingpin.

so whats the deal with kim saving jack? i think i missed that episode... she has to undergo a procedure that could save him or what? any details would be helpful cause i have no idea wtf is goin on with that

honestly, i kinda dont like the fact that theyve spent three seasons centered around the nerve gas conspiracy story....as soon as "The person behind it" gets killed or captured, the next season they introduce "The real person behind it"....

We knew a group was pulling Logan's string, a large group. Graem Bauer was in a room with about ten other conspirators. He and Philip were a cog in this organization. That much was clear. Besides, I'd rather they spend 3 seasons to tie up an important plot point, than 3 seconds ala David Palmer's attempted assassination and his, "The conspirators were brought to justice," line of season 3.

Last edited:
so whats the deal with kim saving jack? i think i missed that episode... she has to undergo a procedure that could save him or what? any details would be helpful cause i have no idea wtf is goin on with that

There is a chance that a blood relative can cure Jack through some kind of medical procedure.

Not quite. I think SSM's Punisher analogy sums him up really well. Punisher would not hesitate to kill Spider-Man or DareDevil if it got him a shot at the Kingpin.

Exactly, Tony is willing to sacrifice Jack and everyone else who gets in his way to take this guy down. Taking the greater good to radical extremes.

Just like Frank does all the time.

Tony's little girlfriend is pretty.

He killed Moss.:

Jack killed Curtis AND Chapelle (sp?).

Chapelle... okay, I understand. Curtis though, I don't get. In retrospect, he really didn't have to kill Curtis. He could have talked him down or found a way to stun him. God, season 6 was terrible. :csad:

Chapelle... okay, I understand. Curtis though, I don't get. In retrospect, he really didn't have to kill Curtis. He could have talked him down or found a way to stun him. God, season 6 was terrible. :csad:

It's different, Chappele's exectution was sanction by Palmer

Jack had orders to protect whats his face at all cost.

And Nina. Nina had information about Saunders and a much bigger threat. Jack killed her in cold blood and covered up his evidence to do so. He was a total hypocrite in his convo with Tony.

I cant argue with Nina, she deserved to die though.

****, that was cold as ice the way Tony killed her.

Totally.
Moss didn't >__<
'
OH MY GOD Tony Jr.!!!

Oh ****...Michelle was pregnant...Carlos Bernard deserves an Emmy for this scene.

Man, I feel really bad for Tony now...

His breakdown was heartbreaking.

Bernard does deserve the emmy for that scene.

7 has been teetering on the great/bad line.

As of right now, it could go either way for me. These last two episodes will determine my entire opinion of this season.

So what's the verdict SsM? I think Tony's scene with Alan alone has put this in my top 3 seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"