• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official 24: Day 7 Thread /spoilers/

Kim actually surprised me. Them making you think they are going to kidnap her and having her bust a fool was pretty awesome.

Tony is asking for a larger role. He wants in the same room of the head. This is a sting op! I knew Tony wasn't evil!

better not be.

he KILLED agent *****ebag... that alone will never get him on the good guys' side again

I want Kim to kick some ass and show those Bauer genes!

Tony is still a bad guy no matter what, after what he's done...

Bad guy? No. He is a man who wants revenge and will do anything to get it. He's not a bad guy. If anything he is a tragic hero.

Bad guy? No. He is a man who wants revenge and will do anything to get it. He's not a bad guy. If anything he is a tragic hero.

He killed Moss. He is having Jack tortured.....Tragic, Yes. Hero? No.

Hey!, Kim is smart :up:

yea tony......still a good guy, hes being the bad ass who does what he has to do to get the main guy.

what a bad ass.

Tragic heroes in literary terms are almost always flawed. Tony's desire for revenge is leading him down dark roads, but his intentions are good, therefore he can be classified as a tragic hero.

Any how, I love the way Cassar and crew are giving a big old a middle finger to everyone who said, "Great, Kim is getting kidnapped again." Between, her damn it, pulling evidence out of a fire, and "Get Chloe on the phone," Kim is being Jack in his absence.

I'm relating Tony to the Punisher. The Punisher is a good man at heart but he does horrible things that make him the antithesis of a good guy.

Maybe it's just me but when I see Will Patton this season I think "Armageddon."

And that's why you don't **** with Kim Bauer, even when her father has two hours to live.

Code:
And that's why you don't **** with Kim Bauer, even when her father has two hours to live.

Especially when her father has two hours to live.

HaVe they stated if Jack could survive for 6 weeks? I ask this because the next season takes place 6 weeks later. I don't really see them finding a wonder cure in the next hour..

Where the **** did tony find that thing ._.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"