• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official 24: Day 7 Thread /spoilers/

Go rent any of seasons 1-5... no filler (more or less) in those seasons.

Season 1 - Teri's amnesia.

Season 2 - Kim's adventures in the country and desert.

Season 3 - Some of the stuff in the Salazar ranch.

Season 4 - Habib Marwan's 9 million escapes from CTU.

Season 5 - Jack getting the proof about Logan, losing it, getting it again, losing it again, getting it again, losing it again, sand so on.

Every season has had filler.

I thought this was very telling...

Question: News on Tony and the "24" finale? --Aaron
Ausiello: One of the slots in my Season Finale Scorecard is reserved just for him. Can you guess which one? Speaking of Tony, the evil *****e was the topic of conversation at Tuesday's finale screening in Hollywood. Kiefer Sutherland admitted that Carlos Bernard wasn't expecting fans to hold him personally accountable for his character's actions. "Two episodes in he started getting hate mail," he said. "Then he started getting the hate phone calls. It made him a little nervous." For his part, Bernard views Tony as a victim. "I don’t perceive Tony as evil. He's gone through really traumatic events. He's a damaged individual. He's a guy who doesn't trust anybody anymore, feels abandoned and feels he has to take matters into his own hands." Exec producer Jon Cassar urges viewers to reserve judgment until after Monday's finale. "I know right now they are kind of upset that he's bad, but it all kind of becomes clear in episode 24. We really wanted [the season] to end with Tony and Jack, and that's how it's going to end." Fellow e.p. Howard Gordon was slightly less apologetic. "If people are disappointed or don't like [how Tony's arc is resolved], too bad." (Make that a lot less apologetic.)

It says to me that there is some kind of revelation tonight about Tony's motives.

It says to me that there is some kind of revelation tonight about Tony's motives.

There is alot more then just Michelle's death behind what Tony is doing & if any sane man cared like Tony does I don't think not much would blame Tony

I can't wait to see how it all goes down. I very curious to see how they do resolve the Tony situation and the whole Jack not dying thing.

I just saw that season 8 begins Jan 17 2010.

Well, at least we don't have to wait 18 months again.

Season 1 - Teri's amnesia.

Season 2 - Kim's adventures in the country and desert.

Season 3 - Some of the stuff in the Salazar ranch.

Season 4 - Habib Marwan's 9 million escapes from CTU.

Season 5 - Jack getting the proof about Logan, losing it, getting it again, losing it again, getting it again, losing it again, sand so on.

Every season has had filler.

Matt, you can't SERIOUSLY be comparing seasons 1 thru 5 with the yawn-fests that have been 6 & 7!? Season 1 had to have breaks in the action because we were just being introduced to all the characters. Season 2 was what my reference to "(more or less)" was all about. Season 3 had VERY little occur at the Salazar ranch that didn't ratchet up the tension and add to the story. Season 4... gross exaggeration... with one exception, Marwan's "escapes" were the result of his contingency plans. And Season 5, losing and getting the proof was hardly filler... it created some of the best moments of the season. All of this, of course, is just my opinion... which has been scientifically proven to be correct 99.9987% of the time.:woot::whatever:

I agree that 6 was bad but 7 has been amazing, IMO.

7 has been teetering on the great/bad line.

As of right now, it could go either way for me. These last two episodes will determine my entire opinion of this season.

Jack is in a sticky situation and has to tell Renee why he's doing this. Unlike earlier in the season.

How come Jack let Renea know they had Kim when the female operative warned him not to or Kim would die last week..?

Any shortcomings this seasons has had has just entirely been made up for by Kim doing the trademark, Bauer "Damnit!" :lmao:

Kim actually surprised me. Them making you think they are going to kidnap her and having her bust a fool was pretty awesome.

If Kim dies...damn, Jack will go ape **** ballistic.

Tony is asking for a larger role. He wants in the same room of the head. This is a sting op! I knew Tony wasn't evil!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"