The Official All Batman and related characters Tattoo thread

TheBlueMcCoy82

Make Mine Marvel!
Reaction score
Never been a fan of tattoos until my wife came to me wanting a Catwoman tattoo. (Being a Batman fan, man I'm SO lucky to have a wife who LOVES Catwoman lol) So after a few weeks, we both decided we are getting one this Saturday.

Hers:
tumblr_lsx8tnB9FD1qb39xso1_500.jpg

Mine:

old-batman-logo2.jpg

I googled "Classic Batman Tattoo" and got this. I hope it turns out good like this one....

batmanlogotat.jpg

I really like that pin-up style Catwoman
I would actually almost consider getting that myself lol

We got our tattoos today!! My wife is a little bit more swollen that I am lol. She wanted pink lips on Catwoman so the artist made a little small color adjustments. But we love'em!

001.jpg

003-4.jpg

011.jpg

Cool thread idea! I want a tattoo one day, and I defiantly want it to be Batman related. Just the one lol. After afew Googles its clear some turn out awesome and some awful. You and the wife got some cool ones Blue!

Thanks guys! I'm tempted to go back and get a big Superman symbol on my other arm.

This tattoo was a disaster! I met with an artist who had an amazing portfolio and great work. I was also pleased with the work she did on my friends. However, she failed to tell me geometrical tattoos weren't her forte. I got a very botched design...Devastated I went to another artist who was very honest with me and fixed it the best they could. The end result is far more satisfying than the previous(I have a before pic for anyone interested) The angle of the shot makes the diamonds look really close together but in actuality they are not.
10470_480086745344160_1225458006_n.jpg

Ive got the exploding logo from The Dark Knight on my right calf, i'm happy enough with it.

not so much Batman but i'm following it up with The Amazing Spider-Man logo down the side of my torso.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"