The NEW Official Tattoo Thread

I’m thinking of getting a tattoo for my 35th birthday. I would love something simple and naval like maybe an anchor or something. Does anyone have recommendations for their first tattoo? Would love to hear about everyone else’s tattoos

I’m thinking of getting a tattoo for my 35th birthday. I would love something simple and naval like maybe an anchor or something. Does anyone have recommendations for their first tattoo? Would love to hear about everyone else’s tattoos

Well, besides making sure that you absolutely love the design, the next best thing to do is to check your tattoo artist's previous works. I've made this mistake once -with my 1st tattoo- but my *now preferred* tattoo artist was able to amend it!

Pay close attention to the kind of lines they make (fine/regular/thick lines) and if they have a steady pulse (no, it's not a given! A friend of mine tried to convince to get a new tattoo with his GF but she's a mess, you can clearly see that she doesn't have a steady hand and her lines are not consistent)

I have 9 tattoos, so far! The most delicate places are the ones near a bone (like: elbows, knees, shins, etc), your insteps and forearms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"