The Official Tattoo Thread (from now on)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Avenger
Reaction score
so, I've decided to get a tattoo...nothing big or anything, just a simple, small one on my left shoulder...right now, I've come up with 2 ideas...the first is just the Punisher movie skull, but the second (which is my favorite) is the tatoo Lemmy from Motorhead has. It's an Ace of Spades with BORN TO LOSE on the top of it, and LIVE TO WIN on the bottom, both sort of wrapping around it...anyone else got any ideas?

You should get a psycho clown tattoo where it looks like he's tearing out of your flesh.....oh and he's gotta have a hatchet

You should get my business name and a screenshot of my website done across your entire back. It would be a great looking tattoo. You could hang out at the beach everyday next summer and show it off. yea, I tihnk that would be just simply awesome!

Get them to draw a good hand of poker on your back

like a royal flush or something...

album-2.jpg

Also, you can describe actually describe what you want to some Tattoo artists and they would draw it out for you on paper, that way it would be very original and unique.

...but go with what you like.

I spent $600(of course I'm going buy the hour, so thats 6 hours at 100 an hour) just to get my outlined and shaded and I'm still working on it a little at a time. I did the very same thing I describesd what I wanted and he drew it(on paper).

I got a Mike Zeck inspired Punisher tattoo on my right arm and a Mortal Kombat Dragon on my left. I regret that one. I thought I would be an MK fiend my whole life. I'd like to get it changed.

Funny this thread comes up. I'm finally getting the tattoo of a jaguar put across my left shoulder-blade area done tomorrow. It's a custom piece. I looked for a long time before I found a tat artist that could do the custom art AND be able to put it on me when it was ready. The guy I found nailed it. It's beautiful! I'll post pic's when it's healed up a bit.

That being said, get something that will really have meaning for you. It's going to be on you the rest of your life. Novelty is cool, but the thing about novelty is that it wears off.

Cheers,
jag

that's why I want the Born To Lose, Live To Win one...it's become my mantra as of late :o

jaguarr said:
Funny this thread comes up. I'm finally getting the tattoo of a jaguar put across my left shoulder-blade area done tomorrow. It's a custom piece. I looked for a long time before I found a tat artist that could do the custom art AND be able to put it on me when it was ready. The guy I found nailed it. It's beautiful! I'll post pic's when it's healed up a bit.

That being said, get something that will really have meaning for you. It's going to be on you the rest of your life. Novelty is cool, but the thing about novelty is that it wears off.

Cheers,
jag
Post pictures.
Bathrat said:
don't get a tattoo.
Why not?

I'm thinking of getting a Dimebag tattoo. Do you think I'm acting rashly and it might be too soon?

Scarlet spidey said:
Skin is the largest organ of the body. Why anyone would think injecting ink into an organ (let alone the largest) is a good idea is completely beyond me.

Bathrat said:
Skin is the largest organ of the body. Why anyone would think injecting ink into an organ (let alone the largest) is a good idea is completely beyond me.

it's not like I'm injecting it into my heart or something that will cause any damage...seriously, Red vs Blue's argument of "you're a f**king moron" is a better argument to not get a tattoo than this :o

The Joker said:
that's why I want the Born To Lose, Live To Win one...it's become my mantra as of late :o

The problem with personal mantra's is that they tend to change as you get older. :o

jag, getting ready to go get his tat done later this morning after three years of trying to find the right design and artist...

Used to want one back in the day, but now that everyone and their mother has one, it's lost its edge with me. If I do get one, it'll be to symbolize something significant that's happened in my life.

Get a Captain America on your chest, and make it so your nipple is his shield.

The Joker said:
it's not like I'm injecting it into my heart or something that will cause any damage...seriously, Red vs Blue's argument of "you're a f**king moron" is a better argument to not get a tattoo than this :o
The biggest problem with tattoos is that when you get old they look really really terrible. The skin sags and crinkles and the tattoo gets kinda distorted and it's hideous to look at. Plan to either never look in the mirror without a shirt on, or to die early.

I used to consider getting a tattoo, but purposely marring the skin seems a little odd to me.

I like that Cap idea...tattoos don't seem like a bad idea, each person has the right to mutilate themselves, not that its really mutilation, thats a different debate. I suggest something without words or a specific meaning...what if you change your mind later?

While I'm here, tell me if this is a good idea-tattoo of the American flag over my heart...

You know that spider-symbol that flashes just before the ad for SM2? I want that in black.

Wiseman said:
You should get a psycho clown tattoo where it looks like he's tearing out of your flesh.....oh and he's gotta have a hatchet
Insane Clown Posse Fan?

The Joker said:
okay, if you say so. But if you think injecting ink into one of your organs is worth it, than that's your choice.

Klxnt said:
Insane Clown Posse Fan?

Actually I just really love those designs. Psycho serial killa's ripping through your flesh rocks.....and clowns usually have the coolest tattoo designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"