The Official Best of YouTubes Links - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
An extended look back at STAR TREK through Fifty Years of TV and Movies:[YT]P3J9JHY0RT0[/YT]

Women want him and men want to be him... A tribute to James Bond:[YT]8EmjxubdSvQ[/YT]

A watershed year in pop culture. Celebrating the year in cinema... 1984:[YT]4ATnR7hdbtM[/YT]

If you gotta go... Might as well make a big deal of it. A montage of the bad guys of cinema gettin' what's comin' to 'em:[YT]7_hvLCJ_USs[/YT]

JCVD as Johnny Cage in a MK/Bloodsport mashup:[YT]tTd7mtr81ww[/YT]

A tribute to the great action/comedy/romance film starring Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner, ROMANCING THE STONE, using the song PISTOLERO by Juno Reactor:
[YT]lBcrIxOnhRQ[/YT]

"The coaches coached, the players played..."

A damned amazing GAME OF THRONES/Anime mashup. Ever wondered what GOT would look like if some Japanese conglomerate had approached Martin to adapt his work for anime? Wonder no more:
[YT]8H8r-uavzBs[/YT]

I especially liked that you could kind of see the parallel scenes and characters from the show in the choices made by this vid's creator(s). I mean, like the wolf obviously being Ghost or the woman with the red hair using sorcery.

That was really cool. Surprised I've never seen it before.

[YT]ZChQbuZCqkQ[/YT]

[YT]OY_58aCNrhw[/YT]

Some GAME OF THRONES character and show tributes. SPOILERS abound so don't click if you are not caught up.

Jon Snow, the White Wolf:
[YT]11TZzy-T_GY[/YT]

Tyrion Lannister... The once and future Hand:
[YT]J1TL-EQWtvo[/YT]

Daenerys Targaryen. Stormborn. Breaker of chains. Mother of Dragons:
[YT]i1hExk2MKz0[/YT]

Jaimie Lannister, the Kingslayer:
[YT]flrNhVUVYho[/YT]

Season Six spoiler filled tribute using Everybody Wants To Rule The World by Lorde:
[YT]znq0Aj1M1ns[/YT]

A Star Wars and Game Of Thrones mashup featuring Darth Mountain:
[YT]l2TE95uqGms[/YT]

An AMV tribute to the new VOLTRON: LEGENDARY DEFENDERS show from Netflix:
[YT]xQeU41frgqk[/YT]

A beautiful STRANGER THINGS tribute using Peter Gabriel's cover of a classic David Bowie song:
[YT]zNwagmh76o4[/YT]

Another GoT tribute using the song Soldier by Fleurie:
[YT]ElvXLzNjQyY[/YT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member