The Official Bizarro Thread

I think an evil bizarro like on smallville would be a great idea. It spices things up a bit...Gotta love smallville :D

The New Krypton Island was actually a good idea in my opinion.
It was a good idea, just not executed to it's full potential.

Bryan Singer wanted a tidal wave to head towards Metropolis, due to the water displacement a new island would create. The earthquakes would have had a greater effect, and Superman would have lifted a train out of harms way.

There were a lot of things Bryan Singer planned but didn't get to do (or decided not to do) and I think the film suffers because of it.

I think Bizarro could work if they don't make him too ******ed.

i might of already said this before, somewhere around, i don't remember

but, i think, the Krypton island, is a good set up for Bizarro, i mean, its really a reverse(or Bizarro) krypton as it was formed of kryptonite, and with superman, having been beat up on the island, there are samples of his blood and DNA on it, so, it wouldn't be to far fetched to think that a clone of him could be born on it,(maybe even from, one of the crystals, kitty dropped on the island, if the crystal mixing with his blood, he could be insteadly developed as a full grown man)
so, then you have his "man"? created of a kryptonite based miniature version on krypton, alone and not knowing anything about who or what he is, only that he has great powers

from there all you need is a good storyline of how to get him to earth

How about we make Bizarro as evil as him:

250px-Superboyic6.PNG

He would wear this costume but with a backwards "S". He would be jealous of Supes and try to kill him.

Bryan Singer wanted a tidal wave to head towards Metropolis, due to the water displacement a new island would create. The earthquakes would have had a greater effect, and Superman would have lifted a train out of harms way.

There were a lot of things Bryan Singer planned but didn't get to do (or decided not to do) and I think the film suffers because of it.

Agreed. When Lex tests the crystal near the begining of the film, it's set up for the viewer that this thing is going to cause havok on the city when he lets in lose. What we actually get at the end of the movie is . . . . somewhat disappointing. I upping the ante on the Metropolis disaster sequence would've gone a long way to pleasing some of the more disgruntled fans.

It's been said that Bryan ran out of money for these things and that WB wouldn't give him any more money. It would have made a grander, more physical climax, for sure.

If they introduce Bizarro like in TAS, i think it would work.

I want something better, introducing him as being a ******ed wannabe hero isn't going to work for me.

Yeah but would he have a mind of his own or should he be under the influence of Lex.

I'd actually want him to be a cloned experiment of Lex's who Lex has going around saving people to make people believe he's really Superman. Afterwards I believe he should really turn evil & disfigured & he should disobey Lex. Instead of becoming backwards, he could go out hurting people & destroying Metropolis in which he has a few confrontations with the real Superman. Of course the fights should be really epic & brutal.

No, no villain has been confirmed for the sequel.

Bizarro won't be in MOS bank on that.

WB is going to go with a safe bet. With all the controversy surrounding the last film & no money being made & with fans still angry, Bizarro isn't happening.

The safe bet would be Brainiac & Metallo. Bizarro while is a good character in the comics & in cartoons might come off like nuclear man in QFP.

Bizarro = too risky.

That's exactly why I said they should change his character from being backwards to more evil. However, for the second film you're right, it'd be safer to use either Brainiac or Metallo. If Bizarro is used, he should be a secondary villain that only appears once or twice throughout the movie.

I disagree, I think Bizarro has a lot of potential (a lot lot more than metallo IMO) and I would to see him in the second movie (even if it's not going to happen). But I'm talking about evil Bizarro not backward-stupid Bizarro.. The stupid B. as a second string, OK.
I know I'm part of the few who like Bizarro to be evil (or wish B. would be evil) but I think it would work.
Furthermore, there is something that always bugged me, it's his symbol ; A reverse "S" ?? Why ?
I think a "S" with a bad shape would work better. The "S" looks like a "Z" every time I look at it, and the fact that there is a "Z" in biZarro doesn't help.

Hey Vegeta, who's on your avvy ?

The /S/ symbol is reversed & is backwards because Bizarro is generally supposed to be a backwards version of Superman.

If Bizarro ever did make it to the screen, you'd have to make him look like the zombie version. People like zombies!:woot:

Why would anyone want to see Superman basically fight himself except with a slightly different costume and says "Me am Superman"?

It lacks originality and creativity, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens.

Plus, no doubt he'd be sympathetic. Doesn't anyone want to see Supes open up a giant can of whoopasss on someone? Maybe he can fight a giant computer too.

I actually now think it's not a bad idea to introduce Jason as Bizarro. It sounds insane, but it could be an interesting idea to expreiment with. Maybe have Lex Luthor inserting genetic material into Lois Lane as a means of having a Kryptonian fetus develop with the lack of means because of cloning technology, or doing it so development would be undetected, except to Lois. Or perhaps as an act of revenge because in the past, a cloning operation of his was uncovered and destroyed, and she was the one who did so.

Perhaps in introducing this, Luthor intended the fetus to mutate and kill Lois instead with a flawed genetic growth. Maybe a cancerous fetus or something he intended to use to murder her. Maybe make the returned Superman an actual Bizarro Superman which Lex created while holding the real one hostage for five years and starting a new operation from it.

I could see a storyline where Superman returns to Earth and people believe he is the real one, then it turns out, surprise! I'm a clone. It would make for an interesting confusion storyline. People of Earth will not know who the real Superman is we have a new interesting storyline. A series of clone Supermen galavanting across the globe.

Why not? It would certainly explain why Superman was as dumb as he appeared in SR. Of course instead of mentally ******ed Superman clone, why not either one which mutates to an evil version, or perhaps a zombie Superman like Resident Evil or something.

wow, you are pretty good, bud !!! Amazing !!! :up: I'm not a big fan of the Frankenstein Bizarro, but I agree with you for the color scheme. Excellent.

wow, you are pretty good, bud !!! Amazing !!! :up: I'm not a big fan of the Frankenstein Bizarro, but I agree with you for the color scheme. Excellent.

why don't you like the zombie/frankenstein look?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"