The Official Black Panther Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the first six issues of Hudlin's run. The Black Knight (possibly the first one) was sent by the Vatican to help a secret coalition invade Wakanda. Black Panther beat him. And it looks like he kept the sword for himself. Spoils of war.

what about in the first arc with BP's dream with the white wolf thing. maybe thats a foreshadowing things to come.

blackpanther1.jpg

Some Kasper Cole BP pics

bp_62.jpg

bp_54.jpg

Yeah, more juicy details, and a different look into Storm's roots.

^I said some stuff I shouldn't have to some idiots and I paid the price.

WOW!!! This issue might bring Back BP to the top of the list!
sorry, cap.
"no, it's ok. :sigh: I know when I'm beat..."

blah said:
Damn permenant records!

LOL! Seriously, I dont like Hudlin's BP and will never forgive for him that. I really hope he pulls this off.

Darthphere said:
LOL! Seriously, I dont like Hudlin's BP and will never forgive for him that. I really hope he pulls this off.
Maybe he was pissed at the House of M stuff that he made a momentary lapse in character?

Hey guys! King T'Challa's telling us more about Storm's papa! This is the American side that hasn't been fully addressed until now. Let's see what those roots are about!

BP and Cage went to New Orleans to help out with the relief effort only to find it over run by Vampires. Blade and Brother Voodoo were there trying to bring down the head vampire and they all teamed up.

Anubis said:
BP and Cage went to New Orleans to help out with the relief effort only to find it over run by Vampires. Blade and Brother Voodoo were there trying to bring down the head vampire and they all teamed up.

F**kin' A. :up:

I won't ask if it's going to be collected, that's like asking if the sun will rise tomorrow, but do you know when it's being collected and what it'll be called?

Anubis said:

Does anybody else think this sounds really stupid to be in a BP comic? Anyone? Anyone?

I admit that it sound contrived. 4 blk superheros showing up all at the same time (actually 5, including Pular). But there are undeniable jems in this run, for example, in the recent issue Brother voodoo character depiction is top knotch, best there's been in a while. Also the talk BP has with Pulsar, telling her she should be a goddess and all, was great. So, I will continue to pick this book up, beside the storm and bp plot looks good :ghost:

Darthphere said:
Does anybody else think this sounds really stupid to be in a BP comic? Anyone? Anyone?

It did sound stupid, but it actually turned out well. I mean, even the end of the arc where BP, Cage, the twins, and brother voodoo drive of into the sunset in BV's eldorado was cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"