The Official Black Widow Casting Threads

Nope....but hot chick in black leather didn't save it so you should just shut up if your using that as something that could save this movie because it didn't save Catwoman.

CaptainStacy said:
Sure. Most of the people who see these movies are NOT comic fans.

That's right, this movie would appeal to the general public quite easily. I have to vote for Rebecca Romijn. She'd be perfect.

Why are people whining about Marvel not focusing on the bigger properties? Don't you think they can handle both large and small films? It's the studio's that have to placate Marvel and actually shell out the money for flicks. Marvel has many ores in the water and is doing a wonderful job of juggling their properties. Elektra will be a quality film and will make money. Black Widow will do the same. By the way, who says Natasha has to spend the entire movie in Black Leather? I'd like to see a few scenes of her in costume but this movie and subject matter would lend itself to so much more.

I was wondering if anybody else is looking forward to Black Widow,I think Hayter could do a great job and i hope he uses his experience on MGS as a basis for the tone(Dark OTT espionage thriller)As for villian I would go for Black widow 2(Yelena Belova)or Black Spectre.
BLACK WIDOW:Eliza Dushku(with dyed hair of course).:)

Rebecca Romijin I think would have the right look, etc.

Storywise, I'd like to see it follow her into many deep cover operations.

Yes Black Widow is ausome and my fav female comicbook lady of all time! I hope they make a Champions movie sometime who is Herc, Black Widow (Leader of the team) Ghost Rider, Ice Man, and Angel.

mongoro said:
Yes Black Widow is ausome and my fav female comicbook lady of all time! I hope they make a Champions movie sometime who is Herc, Black Widow (Leader of the team) Ghost Rider, Ice Man, and Angel.
marvel can't use the name champions for a superhero team anymore due to a lawsuit by the makers of the champoins role playing game i wouldn't mind seeing them again with rebbecca romjn as tasha :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Eliza NO!! I want Rebecca. And I can not wait for this movie.:)

Eliza Dushku
eliza_dushku-38.jpg

Famke Janssen
janssen-famke-photo-famke-janssen-6200940.jpg

Geena Davis
geenap1.jpg

Julianne Moore
teota.jpg

Kate Beckinsale
underworld2.jpg

Elizabeth Hurley
elizabeth_hurley_039.jpg

Charlize Theron
inclouds5.jpg

Natasha Henstridge bru ha! Here's a manip I did ages ago...

Art13371.jpg

Then get Doug Liman (Swingers, The Bourne Identity) to direct and I'll be a happy chappy.

Flame on! said:

Art13371.jpg
She'd be a good Black Widow too.;):)

Her resemblance to Sophia Loren is uncanny.:o

Flame on! said:

Then get Doug Liman (Swingers, The Bourne Identity) to direct and I'll be a happy chappy.
David hayter the guy who has written the iron man script is directing.

Eliza Dushku does have the eastern european look down except I wouldn't want her for a headlining role. I'm not sure she has the draw she might have had right after she was on Buffy. She got bad plastic surgery or something and she isn't nearly as hot as she was just those few years ago. Her face is all wide now and nobody watches her tv show. My suggestion is Katherine Heigl. There have been a bunch of articles over the past few months mentioning her as someone who's about to burst onto the scene bigtime. She also has a unique ultra-hot look but she's sustained it for longer than Eliza Dushku

Not really looking forward to it, Ill watch it, but its not in my top 5 of Marvel movies I want to see.
Natasha Henstridge as Black Widow. Red Guardian as the villian. New storyline where she is blackmailed by the KGB who want to get rid of her. At the end of the movie, have Fury cameo with a job offer. And we see a little epilouge where she is working as a spy again.
Let the guy who did Goldeneye direct this movie.

two words for this movie...

RATED... R...

ok, "R" isn't really a word, but you get what I mean. This movie needs to have room to operate. It shouldn't be overly violent or sexualized, but both of those elements need to be in there.

There's really only one woman who can portray the Black Widow in the best possible light and that's Milla Jovovich. EVERYTHING that defines the character in the comics she can pull off with little or no effort at all. Sure there are probably other choices that are either better looking or have more credentials, but in Milla you'll have someone who can lend the Black Widow character the kind of authenticity you just can't fake onscreen. The ONLY thing that Milla would have to do is be placed on the same weight training program they had Kristanna Loken on (which resulted in her packing on 15 extra pounds for a much fuller figure) for her role in the third Terminator film. Then the title role would be hers for sure!

Milla Jovovich would make a great Black Widow, however I'm partial to Kate Beckinsale.
You know, I surprised Marvel didn't list this movie on their recent report, ecspecially since it hase both a writer and director with Davis Hayter.

After the physical roles in the Chainsaw Remake and Blade Trinity (though she's underused in that one) I think she could pull it off, reguardless of previously appearing in 7th Heaven (let it go :rolleyes: )

I like that idea but maybe because she's just played Whistler, i dunno if they'd go for her.

I'd think that if Rebecca Romijin (who was already mentioned for Black Widow) wasn't already playing multiple Marvel Characters.

^which Biel essentially still is in terms of features.

Don´t get me wrong guys, but, why is that everytime you guys see someone portraiting a comic book character in the big screen and like it, imediatly think that she/he should or could be cast as another character?

There are more actress out there...and way better ones too.

skorponok said:
After the physical roles in the Chainsaw Remake and Blade Trinity (though she's underused in that one) I think she could pull it off, reguardless of previously appearing in 7th Heaven (let it go :rolleyes: )
Maybe. I've no strong feeling for or against her playing the role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"