The Official Black Widow Casting Threads

3dman27 said:
nope they don't show

well others seem to see them but do a google search for Jaime Pressly if you really don't know what she looks like

they don't show for me either just tripod logo. but i know what she looks like. Maybe she would be ok.

mm.. jessica.. nice.. but can she do a russian accent? eh..

RAMORE said:
they don't show for me either just tripod logo. but i know what she looks like. Maybe she would be ok.

Now they're tripod labels. They weren't before.

I'll remove the pics.

yeah they're showing now.

I didn't think my topic here would get this many responses :)

Look wise Pressley may work i'm just not sure about her acting

hunter rider said:
Look wise Pressley may work i'm just not sure about her acting

She's a good actress she just hasn't been in good movies on average.

I sort of think that B. Widow is not a dissimilar enough character from Whister II, for it to be that great an idea for to be the Black Widow. And since I personally want to see more abigail in another Blade movie, it's best not to spread her too thin since actors and actresses can be apprehensive about doing what seems to them like all comic movies all the time. Having Halle as Catwoman was basically a lose-lose for the X-Men franchise. The same thing could happen to the Blade franchise, when it already needs to recover from Trinity's dissapointing aspects. I'd also like to see the character of Abigail developed a bit more.

BT18 said:
I sort of think that B. Widow is not a dissimilar enough character from Whister II, for it to be that great an idea for to be the Black Widow. And since I personally want to see more abigail in another Blade movie, it's best not to spread her too thin since actors and actresses can be apprehensive about doing what seems to them like all comic movies all the time. Having Halle as Catwoman was basically a lose-lose for the X-Men franchise. The same thing could happen to the Blade franchise, when it already needs to recover from Trinity's dissapointing aspects. I'd also like to see the character of Abigail developed a bit more.
I agree but at the moment i would say Abigail can hardly be called a character,So she may try a different Role,Personally i still Like Eliza as Black Widow.

Mila Kunis from that 70's show is another possiblity. Russian is apparently her first language. So that would be a big plus. She could look hot with red hair.

milaK011.jpg

nooo, no female action movies from marvel nor WB, theyll **** it up. seriously whats with you guys and eliza dushku, she isnt that hott , nor is her acting any good.

Hopefully Black Widow is Rebecca:up: (with red hair of course;))
GT_227_Rebecca_Romijn-Stamos.jpg

TheDevilwithin said:
nooo, no female action movies from marvel nor WB, theyll **** it up. seriously whats with you guys and eliza dushku, she isnt that hott , nor is her acting any good.

troll fool

There's no famous chick I think is hotter than Rebecca Romijn, but I think a 3rd Marvel role would be pushing it. She should have never played Joan the Mouse, I'd be all for her as Black Widow if she hadn't.

2 roles is cool if they're different and won't conflict with people being able to do a franchise or hurt a franchise. I think Colin Farell might be the best guy for Iron Man.

But I dunno I just don't think it's the way to go in this situation.

If she's cast I definetly wouldn't be pissed though.

The challenge here is to not suggest Kate Beckinsale or that Stamos chick.

Incidently Marcus, congratulations on the ****test casting ever.

Flame on! said:
The challenge here is to not suggest Kate Beckinsale or that Stamos chick.

Why not Kate Beckinsale? At least Kate can speak Russian (that's one reason she got into Oxford) so she's not that bad a pick.

Rebecca Romijn-Stamos on the other hand would kill this movie. Her work in Rollerball was rancid. She can't pull off a Russian accent to save her life.

BTW, my number one pick is still Evangeline Lilly. Lilly's career is on the rise which could give BW a better chance for a successful franchise.

Evangeline Lilly:
Height: 5' 6" (1.68 m)
More info/pics - http://www.evangeline-lilly.net/
IMDb Bio page - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1431940/

BWEL.jpg

Philly Phanboy said:
Why not Kate Beckinsale? At least Kate can speak Russian (that's one reason she got into Oxford) so she's not that bad a pick.
Because that's the most important factor...not acting skill, nah, that's be daft.

Face it, she's actually quite rubbish. Pearl Harbor, Van Hellsing, Underworld....she's the kiss of death for genre movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"