The Official Boxing Thread

Rooting for Margarito, but I thinnk Cotto's going to take it.

Rooting for Margarito, but I thinnk Cotto's going to take it.
Im def leaning towards cotto to win but im nervous for him... Margarito is the biggest, strongest, and most relentless opponent hes ever fought....

i cant wait.... i admit im rooting for Cotto but it will be a good fight...

Did you see the countdown HBO had? really good stuff. Really sad when they were talking about Margarito's bother being murdered one day before a fight and him actually fighting that next night.

Did you see the countdown HBO had? really good stuff. Really sad when they were talking about Margarito's bother being murdered one day before a fight and him actually fighting that next night.
ill be honest man.... i cracked a bit emotionally when that showed.... i had to look away or else im sure i would have teared up :csad: yes.... gay i know lol, but it was touching.

Its cool to find a boxing fan on here... :yay:

Oh yeah, I've been watching boxing for about as long as I've been collecting Iron Man comics.

heh.... i dont feel too bad cuz i actually used the search tool to try and find one so i didnt copy one... and it didnt come up in the first two pages so i just made my own... maybe it can get merged?

at any rate, sorry lol...

no worries, I don't really care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"