The Official Carol Ferris thread

It's so tricky to cast her without having Hal there too

If not Emilia Clarke then definitely Mila Kunis

Come on guys, we all know the "He's kinda hot" female soldier from MOS is already playing Carol Ferris. ;)

How do you think they should do Carol if the movie takes in place? I think one way to do it is have her be someone who is already in a relationship with Hal (albeit maybe a strained one so it follows the comics). The will-they-won't they is the most annoying part of the dynamic so you get that out of the way. And then you can easily do Star Sapphire if she's already close to Hal

I don't think she will either but if they decided to use her eventually I wouldn't be surprised if it was in that format

I think that I saw Carol in the new DC movie intro that played before WW (although I'm not 100% sure since some of the characters were harder to make out than others). I know that Atrocitus, Larfleeze, Jessica Cruz, etc were all there.

And given that Geoff Johns is going to have a lot of input in the films moving forward, I think that the chances that Carol shows up at some point are pretty good.

And since I HOPE that the new film will be much more spaced-based, you could definitely bring in the Star Sapphires in that setting.

How would the audience react if they make it Carol and Hal are indeed "friends with benefits" but at the start not in a real committed relationship? I would be fine, as stated, shelf the "will they/won't they" thing. Set her up in a first film that way and there is your hook for her turn to Sapphire in a sequel.

I don't think many people would have an issue with that (or at least not enough to affect the film's bottom line much anyway).

But honestly, they tried to whole "set her up in the first film and then maybe she becomes Star Sapphire in the sequel" thing once before, and it didn't end well. If this is a more space-based film, then just make her Star Sapphire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"