The OFFICIAL: "Confess My Secrets", thread.

I once stole money from my dads change jar....

Ok I did it a few times.

Lumberjack1627 said:
Oh I *********ed in a car one time while I was driving on the highway. I was the only person around and it was at night, so it's not that big of a deal.
WHILE you were driving?!?

Birth Defect said:
WHILE you were driving?!?

Skills my friend. Mad, mad skills. You'd actually be suprised how easy it is to perform several lude acts while driving.

Malice said:
I once stole money from my dads change jar....

Ok I did it a few times.
Tut tut tut....

Skills my friend. Mad, mad skills. You'd actually be suprised how easy it is to perform several lude acts while driving.
Getting head off someone while driving is one thing, but being able to get horny, AND do something about it while driving is another ball game altogether. I salute you.

Oh, another confession is that i watch The O.C every week without fail. It's kinda embarrassing.

Liquid Snake said:
I once *********ed watching Pokemon. There was this one pokemon trainer and she had huge ****!

Don't feel bad about that.

Last edited:
I sometimes hit the strip clubs when my wife thinks I'm working late.

What? You thought I was going to tell you guys anything real secret?

Once while conducting a trial, I told my client to tell the truth!! *GASP*!! :eek:

I can't remember any of my embarressing secrets as I psychologically black them out of my mind, I probably have loads though :D

Immortalfire said:
You monster :(

What's funny is that my first instinct was not to stop and see if it was OK but to GET THE HECK OUT OF THERE!

thebat7 said:
I once did the same thing to April O'Neil off the original TMNT cartoon
:)
Oh God, she's not even hot. Though i did consider doing it over Lois Lane from Hush Vol 1, and Man Of Steel, but i turned her down....

birth defect said:
oh god, she's not even hot. Though i did consider doing it over lois lane from hush vol 1, and man of steel, but i turned her down....

lol

Last edited:
thebat7 said:
What can I say...I ran out of "material" and well...any port in a storm!

I know how ya feel. I once did the deed to a Denise Austin workout tape.

Ya know I just realized I've confessed more in this thread than anyone. Hmmm...... :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Slipstream said:
I sometimes hit the strip clubs when my wife thinks I'm working late.

What? You thought I was going to tell you guys anything real secret?
You and me both my friend, you and me both.

I once got a lap dance from this chick, who i found out later used to be a man! :eek:

This thread his really gone off in the wrong direction

I once had a small crush on one of the sailer moon girls..... God did I suck. :confused: :eek:

CConn882 said:
This thread his really gone off in the wrong direction

OK...well...once me and two of my friends broke into a Church and had a look around. We didn't take anything just wanted to see what was behind all those closed doors.

thebat7 said:
OK...well...once me and two of my friends broke into a Church and had a look around. We didn't take anything just wanted to see what was behind all those closed doors.

Just fell off the bed laughing. Literally.

I've fantasized about Storm from the X-Men and Jessie Bannon from "Johnny Quest." I can't remember other cartoon wimmens right now, except for pretty much every Disney babe in a movie, ever. Oh yeah, Elisa Maza from "Gargoyles."

I feel homicidal for at least 5% of each day, depending on what's going on and what's being discussed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"