The OFFICIAL: "Confess My Secrets", thread.

*hands Priest over to Man-Thing to be eaten*

Gamma Fiend said:
..you and the rest of these guys need to lighten up. This is a confession thread. I was young at the time. I never said this was a great accomplishment or some **** like that, now did i? I never said i was proud of what i did. everybodys got secrets..everybody, mine may be darker than others.... i did a lot of **** during my teen years- and this was one of them.

And the guy was 'gay' why else would he ask another guy to perform a sexual act on him if he wasn't?

I think what the guy was doing was illegal.
Unless it wasnt? IM not making any sense. Someone help me out.....

Gamma Fiend said:
..you and the rest of these guys need to lighten up. This is a confession thread. I was young at the time. I never said this was a great accomplishment or some **** like that, now did i? I never said i was proud of what i did. everybodys got secrets..everybody, mine may be darker than others.... i did a lot of **** during my teen years- and this was one of them.

And the guy was 'gay' why else would he ask another guy to perform a sexual act on him if he wasn't?

Let me put it to you this way:

The guy thought you were a ****e--- someone who renders a service for money-- and you ended up committing a robbery-- a theft executed through means of an assault. Now, don't that just make you feel low-down and dirty?

No, don't thank me. Always happy to lend a new perspective. :)

Gamma Fiend said:
When i was 19, This gay guy pulled up beside me in his car as i was walking home one night and asked me if i wanted to 'fool around' :eek: . I wanted to smash his face in at the mere fact of him asking me such a question but decided to play along..the guy was smaller than i was, so i knew i could over- power him. I got in his car and we drove off. Fuming inside, but keeping my rage and disgust in check, i ask him how much and for what. He said, he wanted 'full service' and that all he had was $80 ( btw, i think i'm worth more than that!)..so we pulled into a dark street, behind a dumpster. He seemed nervous, like he had never done this before...he handed me the 80 bucks....and as soon as the money was in my hand...i used all my might and deck him right in the jaw! I jumpt out of the car door and sprinted like i was trying out for the 2008 olympic track team!..i never looked back....i ran all the way home...and the next day went to the mall and bought some new tennis shoes with the 80 bucks!

Nobody..i mean, NOBODY knows this story.

I honestly don't see why some people are bashing you about this...as you said, you were a teen...and besides, you didnt go through with it, lol. Frankly, I'd do the same: take the damn money and run! But I probably couldnt deck anyone b/c I'm weak pale and fairly feeble :(

P.S. I want my 80.00 back. I've been outta work for a while.

Herr Logan said:
Let me put it to you this way:

The guy thought you were a ****e--- someone who renders a service for money-- and you ended up committing a robbery-- a theft executed through means of an assault. Now, don't that just make you feel low-down and dirty?

No, don't thank me. Always happy to lend a new perspective. :)

..no i don't feel low down and dirty. I actually felt like i was getting even. You seem very adamant for the 'other side' ;) ..i wonder if that was you in that car. :p

InsayneJayne said:
I honestly don't see why some people are bashing you about this...as you said, you were a teen...and besides, you didnt go through with it, lol. Frankly, I'd do the same: take the damn money and run! But I probably couldnt deck anyone b/c I'm weak pale and fairly feeble :(
I don't think they were worried he was gonna turn out to be gay:rolleyes:

Brodie Bruce said:
I don't think they were worried he was gonna turn out to be gay:rolleyes:

Don't start with me.

Gamma Fiend said:
Don't start with me.
I wasn't talking to you. If you don't wnat to start anything you probably shouldn't reply to this post.

My crush:

kk9.jpg

;)

Once on a night walk... met some beggers... was hanging with them whn 2 cops came and started bothering me.
I got pissed and beat up both of them.
Actually I broke one guy's arm... and well... the other guy decided to leave.

I want in a seriously bad mood that day... had walked for 17 hours straight after a major fight with my wife.
Next day the police caught me and drageed me home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"