The OFFICIAL: "Confess My Secrets", thread.

Meryl is where it's at, boys:o

meryl00.JPG

And even though she originated in the comics... Black Cat in pixels was better than I've ever seen her. :(

When i was 19, This gay guy pulled up beside me in his car as i was walking home one night and asked me if i wanted to 'fool around' :eek: . I wanted to smash his face in at the mere fact of him asking me such a question but decided to play along..the guy was smaller than i was, so i knew i could over- power him. I got in his car and we drove off. Fuming inside, but keeping my rage and disgust in check, i ask him how much and for what. He said, he wanted 'full service' and that all he had was $80 ( btw, i think i'm worth more than that!)..so we pulled into a dark street, behind a dumpster. He seemed nervous, like he had never done this before...he handed me the 80 bucks....and as soon as the money was in my hand...i used all my might and deck him right in the jaw! I jumpt out of the car door and sprinted like i was trying out for the 2008 olympic track team!..i never looked back....i ran all the way home...and the next day went to the mall and bought some new tennis shoes with the 80 bucks!

Nobody..i mean, NOBODY knows this story.

Gamma Fiend said:
When i was 19, This gay guy pulled up beside me in his car as i was walking home one night and asked me if i wanted to 'fool around' :eek: . I wanted to smash his face in at the mere fact of him asking me such a question but decided to play along..the guy was smaller than i was, so i knew i could over- power him. I got in his car and we drove off. Fuming inside, but keeping my rage and disgust in check, i ask him how much and for what. He said, he wanted 'full service' and that all he had was $80 ( btw, i think i'm worth more than that!)..so we pulled into a dark street, behind a dumpster. He seemed nervous, like he had never done this before...he handed me the 80 bucks....and as soon as the money was in my hand...i used all my might and deck him right in the jaw! I jumpt out of the car door and sprinted like i was trying out for the 2008 olympic track team!..i never looked back....i ran all the way home...and the next day went to the mall and bought some new tennis shoes with the 80 bucks!

i do. btw, u shoulda haggled

"This gay"

Malice could moderate you for that and the general tone your post, you know.

Gamma Fiend said:

Dude, that is horrible, like, pushing your own grandma down the steps horrible, you need help.

Zenien said:
"This gay"

Malice could moderate you for that and the general tone your post, you know.
He didn't say anything wrong. The guy was wanting sex from another guy, therefore he was gay. Gamma is not gay, therefore there is nothing wrong with him talking about being offended by such an offer. No insult was made, no need for moderation.

My secret? I fantasize of bashing Living peoples skulls with My fire place poker. I want to use it against zombies too. I think I'm going insane sometimes because i will be doing something and then I will forget everything about everything and become so confused I have to close my eyes and Try to remember what I did the past week, minute, day, or year. Maybe its all in my head, but My fire place poker is bad ass.

The Watchman said:
Can you say Hate Crime?
I don't mean he didn't do anything wrong, just that he didn't do anything ban-worthy. I mean, there have been plenty of posts about illegal activity in this thread.

You're right, he didnt say anything to get him banned, Im not debating that, just his actual actions.

The Watchman said:
You're right, he didnt say anything to get him banned, Im not debating that, just his actual actions.
Fo' sho! Not to mention the would be sex-fiend could have pulled out a gun or knife at any time.

There was this time I took a dead frog and put it in a kid's lunchbox at school. Funny thing is I watched him, waiting for his reaction, and apparently he never even noticed it. Probably took his 4 years to spot the damn thing.

Zenien said:

Well for me it would definitely be Dante from Devil May Cry
dante2.jpg

Solid Snake
snake2.jpg

Jin from Tekken
jin2.jpg

Gippal from Final Fantasy X-2
29.jpg

and Cloud from Final Fantasy VII
197341_20040510_screen003.jpg

There are others but those are my top pics :up:

InsayneJayne said:
I find animated girls HOT...

yes..I need help.

uh, that's not a secret, Jayne...:p

The Watchman said:
Dude, that is horrible, like, pushing your own grandma down the steps horrible, you need help.
..you and the rest of these guys need to lighten up. This is a confession thread. I was young at the time. I never said this was a great accomplishment or some **** like that, now did i? I never said i was proud of what i did. everybodys got secrets..everybody, mine may be darker than others.... i did a lot of **** during my teen years- and this was one of them.

And the guy was 'gay' why else would he ask another guy to perform a sexual act on him if he wasn't?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"