The Walking Dead The official 'DARYL DIXON': Crossbows and Squirrels Thread!

Idk I think he showed a bit of attraction towards Beth in the season 4 ep "Alone".

daryl being asexual makes more sense to me than him being gay, because like someone else said.. he hasn't show any attraction to anyone
I really doubt they'll make him gay.

Still can’t believe he sat next to us at PaleyFest last week...

imagejpg7_zps61175fa4.jpg

:hrt: Ha, that's awesome! I would've had the biggest Fangirl *****. :jedi: :O

:hrt: Ha, that's awesome! I would've had the biggest Fangirl *****. :jedi: :O

LOL...he hugged my friend! She asked a question during the Q&A (Greg Nicotero had given Norman the microphone after the first question, and he was running around like Dr. Phil out there). Her question was about the episode with Beth when they were in the funeral home, and Daryl decided to sleep in the casket. She said it freaked her out a little because she realized no one on this show ever gets a funeral, and she wanted to know if that was in the script or if it was meant to mean one of them was going to die soon.

So the first thing he did was climb across the row and give her a hug. Then he sat down on the steps to answer it. And apparently it wasn't scripted. It was there when they shot the scene and they decided to have him sleep in the coffin.

Then he thanked her for the question and told her she was "a lovely hugger". :funny:

It was so funny, she's still not over it. :funny:

Last edited:
Lmao, has she bathed since then…. I wouldn't? :p

LOL! Last year, I got picked to go on stage and ask Hugh Jackman a question at a screening of The Wolverine. We’re like kindred spirits in OMG DID THAT JUST HAPPEN??? club now. We keep comparing notes. :funny:

It worked out that we had to split up before the panel started. I was sitting a few rows ahead of her, and I got a ton of pictures of the two them, including the hug. She was so happy - her husband was sitting a row behind me and he never even took out his phone!

The strangest thing to be is the best characters on TV are always the fangirl favourites. :shr:

Is it me or is Aaron trying to seduce Daryl, without him knowing.

I think they are leaving many doors open in case they change their mind about Daryl's sexuality.
I personally think him being asexual works best, but I can also see him being gay. Whatever way they go, the moment he is in a relationship he better watch his back, because he won't be long for this world.

Its just you. It's obvious that Aaron sees a little of himself in Daryl, in so much as that Daryl is/feels like an outcast. Aaron is merely trying to help a fellow outcast feel like he belongs somewhere.

Its just you. It's obvious that Aaron sees a little of himself in Daryl, in so much as that Daryl is/feels like an outcast. Aaron is merely trying to help a fellow outcast feel like he belongs somewhere.

I agree with this. I think its just assumed because Aaron is gay he wants to seduce Daryl. This would mean that Aaron isn't in love with his boyfriend , which I don't believe. He might of been using Daryl to protect his lover from having to leave the walls again. Which isn't a corrupt thing because Daryl so happens to be perfect for the job.

All indications we've had are that Aaron is pretty devoted to Eric. Just because he's gay doesn't mean he's got the hots for Daryl.

I doubt Aaron is trying to seduce Daryl. That said, I would be interested to see Daryl's love life explored indeed.

If Aaron wanted to seduce Daryl he had the perfect opportunity to do so in the car. They have a smoke and he steals a drag and well Sawyer can finish that thought. :o

I think that it is most likely that Daryl is still a virgin and just does not have enough interactive experience with women to be able to begin/form any sort of intimate physical/emotional relationship with one either.
I also suspect his upbringing didn't help much either. Especially with the nut job brother he had and sadistic Father.

In fact sometimes, it is a miracle that Daryl can emotionally function at all.

Obviously, if Daryl was was gay, he'd rocket straight up to the top of the list of the greatest gay fictional character in human history (i.e., past Achilles from the Iliad) but I don't necessarily want that to happen. I like him as like the show's Boba Fett.

From what I can tell, everyone wants a go at Daryl: straight women, gay men, straight men, lesbians.

Norman Reedus has a new show comin round regarding motorcycles, etc.

What might this mean for his character on TWD?

Absolutely nothing. He is probably doing this on his off time from filming the show.

Norman Reedus has a new show comin round regarding motorcycles, etc.

What might this mean for his character on TWD?

It means AMC loves him and want to keep their relationship with Norman for a long time.

The morocycle show is a six episode documentary miniseries. All he's going to do is host it. It's on AMC.

No need to start a panic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"