The Official "Death To Fred" Thread

MOVIELORD101

Utter Smeghead
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen of the internet, I give you the most annoying user on youtube. He's WORSE than any troll you might encounter on IMDB's forums, but just as annoying...well maybe even MORE annoying than that. I give you, Fred:

[YT]m9MA0eW8yyw[/YT]

This man, nay, this SUPER-TROLL must be put to justice. He's poisioning the minds of good people everywhere on the internet, and a menace to society. But, since there's nothing we can do to this *****e currently, let us discuss how bad he is....*Shudder*:barf:

He's an idiot, but he doesn't actually DO anything to really stir my anger.

He's just....there.

Who is more foolish...the fool, or the fool who watches him over and over?

I'm neither, so yeah.

But I don't know why people like Fred. It's like trying to figure out why chicks like Twilight: You know there's a reason but there doesn't seem to be any damn feasible one.

It's depressing that he's gotten a movie deal off this "character"

What the f*** would it be about? Him screaming about random crap for 90 minutes?

How to be successful on youtube:

- Use a high pitched voice so you can attract kids with short attention spans
- Put in ridiculous storylines that a 5 year old can make to keep it simple for your audience
- Use jump cuts (At least 10 per minute) during your videos, even if you are the only person in the video bonus: having shaggy hair helps make your jump cuts seem to move more smoothly.
- Make sure to constantly perter your viewers into rating, comment, and subscribing in order to make the most money from your partnership contract

Eventually you will be able to get your face on a shirt and some lunatic will actually buy it

It's a bit extreme to say "death to..." to someone you don't know...

In the words of Lisa Simpson, "Just don't look...just don't look..."

Who is more foolish...the fool, or the fool who watches him over and over?

Or the fool who claims to hate him but brings attention to him? I had no idea who he was until Movielord introduced me to him. While claiming to hate Fred, it seems like Movielord is spreading the word.

Don't have opinion on him... But, I did find the video with the annoying orange pretty amusing.

I respect him, as I do anyone who finds success doing something that doesn't hurt anyone else. But I hate his act.

Or the fool who claims to hate him but brings attention to him? I had no idea who he was until Movielord introduced me to him. While claiming to hate Fred, it seems like Movielord is spreading the word.

No, I hate Fred with a ****ing passion. I just want people to understand why. Then maybe report him for the troll that he is on Youtube so that we'd be rid of his ass!

No, I hate Fred with a ****ing passion. I just want people to understand why. Then maybe report him for the troll that he is on Youtube so that we'd be rid of his ass!

It would be much simpler to not give him the attention by personally ignoring him and NOT LINKING HIS VIDEOS AT SITES TO BRING IN EVEN MORE WATCHERS TO HIS STUPIDITY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"