The Official "Death To Fred" Thread

Besides, the thread title is misleading. I thought it was about Fred Phelps

No such thing as bad publicity. Especially for the internet.

Or the fool who claims to hate him but brings attention to him? I had no idea who he was until Movielord introduced me to him. While claiming to hate Fred, it seems like Movielord is spreading the word.

HA!! :woot:

I know. I had never heard of this guy but thanks to Movielord I actually thought that it was kind of funny.

Thanks, dude. :oldrazz:

I don't find him funny, but he's barely worth reacting to. He's not trying to incite you either, so he's not a troll.

HA!! :woot:

I know. I had never heard of this guy but thanks to Movielord I actually thought that it was kind of funny.

Thanks, dude. :oldrazz:

I know, thanks Movielord for giving me my new obsession :D I'll be sure to spread this amongst all my friends and plaster it all over my social networks so that it'll more easily spread.

;)

Honestly, I don't find him any worse than Spongebob.

I know, thanks Movielord for giving me my new obsession :D I'll be sure to spread this amongst all my friends and plaster it all over my social networks so that it'll more easily spread.

;)

Whatever. I've given up on the topic. If anyone wants to close this thread, it's fine by me. I don't care about this anymore. I posted this by mistake, and I already regret it.

God, I'm such an idiot.

My 12 year old likes him, makes em sad every time I hear one of his videos.

I saw this idiocy while my daughter was watching iCarly. Yes, Fred was on ****ing iCarly on Nickelodeon.
I saw his merchandise in a Toys R Us the other day, and felt like throwing up. His videos are soooooooo annoying.

Ok, now he pisses me off a little by getting so much attention.

ANYONE can make stupid faces and scream random nonsense in a Chipmunk voice into a video.

Yet another completely and utterly talentless individual being rewarded for....nothing. Like the Real Housewives of New Jersey, Jersey Shore, Tila Tequila, Paris Hilton, Jon and Kate Gosselin, etc....people who get attention and become celebrities for no apparent reason whatsoever, who have NOTHING to offer. I think it's a sign of how utterly brainless our society is, personally.

So that's all it takes to get a movie deal and a clothing line? I'm in.

Ok, now he pisses me off a little by getting so much attention.

ANYONE can make stupid faces and scream random nonsense in a Chipmunk voice into a video.

Yet another completely and utterly talentless individual being rewarded for....nothing. Like the Real Housewives of New Jersey, Jersey Shore, Tila Tequila, Paris Hilton, Jon and Kate Gosselin, etc....people who get attention and become celebrities for no apparent reason whatsoever, who have NOTHING to offer. I think it's a sign of how utterly brainless our society is, personally.
Sounds like Spongebob to me

Spongebob is faaaar better than this guy

Eh, not really. An entire group of professional writers, animators, producers, etc. created a character that a 16 year old has managed to similarly create and was somehow able to make it a success.

Spongebob is freaking hilarious....

Fred is disgusting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"