The Official Euro 2008 Thread

Where did I say Germany were the best team? but what I am getting at is this notion of Turkey DESERVE to be in the final, no no one DESERVES to win anything, you have to earn it, Turkey had there chances to win and did not take them, Germany took there chances and won, so whats the big deal. Anyhoo Germany for champs

It's never as black and white as that, Spain for champs.:cwink:

QUOTE=Hunter Rider;15130619]It's never as black and white as that, Spain for champs.:cwink:[/QUOTE]

Usually its not but IMO the result was fair, (unlike man utd stealing our champions league :cmad::cmad::cmad:) lets go Germany :hehe:

I will usually cheer for Liverpool....whenever I watch a match, thats' the team that is usually on.....

Dammit man cheer for Chelsea :yay:, well Liverpool is not so bad, its better than cheering for Man Utd or even worse Arsenal

I dig the Liverpool fans though, they have these cool gates near the stadium and a cool song....

Jamie Carraghers bar in Liverpool is serving sangria for the whole of tonight for free. Tab is being picked up by none other than Torres himself.

What a man and he thoroughly deserves to end the season he has had with silverware tonight!

"His arm band proved
He was a Red
Torres Torres
You'll never walk alone it said
Torres Torres
We bought the lad
From Sunny Spain
He gets the ball
He scores again
Fernando Torres
Liverpool's No.9!"

Yep totally deserved win over ze germans :woot:
I was rooting for spain since they won over those commie bastards and Germany won the match agains turkey. After Holland lost i was hoping Turkey would advance but yeah they lost against germany.

So yeah :D. CONGRATS SPAIN !!!!!!!!

ohhh michael ballack, plays for chelski and won **** all

:hehe::hehe:

Well done spain... didn't get to see the game before the 60th min. From what i saw, spain deserve the cup.

Leamann? Leman? was lucky not to have been red-carded... it looked to me like he did handle that ball outside the box....

Congrats to Spain - deserving champions. Great passing & attacking football.

Its not even that, he has been to major finals thorought his career and won nothing, I feel for him because he is a class player

personally i feel the side thats an ignorant ******* makes him so much easier to hate

what was his famous quote

"football is a game of 90 minutes and then in the end the germans win"

Nice game by the Spaniards... congrats. :up:

:yay:

congrats to spain. 1st class game. we were lucky to have gotten away with the 1:0:oldrazz:

Congrats to Spain I saw the highlights seemed Spain deserved with counter attacking football.

Congrats to Spain, they played the best football in the competition and are deserving winners. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"