Revenge of the Fallen The official fake script discussion thread.

protocida

Avenger
Reaction score
How many of you remember of the fan ''Transformers 2'' script that hit the Internet last year and was considered official for a good amount of time before getting debunked?

Here, whe can concentrado our view about it. Would you like to see it? What did you like and dislike in that script? ROLL OUT, TF FANS! :woot:

OBS: Could someone post the resume? I Can't find it anywhere and my englise is not that good for me to write it.

Last edited:
I remember it. I thought some ideas were pretty cool, and hope for some sequences to make it into the real script (three way battle between autobots, megatron's decpeticons, and starscream's camp) & the big final battle in las vegas.

Specially liked the description of the Constructicon's big appearance.

I would say the introduction of the Constructicons would be a very cool idea, although unlikely.

I just wonder how much $$$ and time this "fake" campaign is costing? $$$ wise, I can't see it being nothing more than some people getting more hours on their time card, but I could see it being a major PIA for several poor souls who are already overworked and underpaid.

I just wonder how much $$$ and time this "fake" campaign is costing? $$$ wise, I can't see it being nothing more than some people getting more hours on their time card, but I could see it being a major PIA for several poor souls who are already overworked and underpaid.

Dispite what Bay has said we really have not seen much in the way of info at all let alone fake. It's kind of funny because Bay was hyping up this false info campaign to the point where I was looking forward to it, but now it feels like it has fallen flat on its face :csad:

Soudwave being megatron`s high priest that i hope stays in the final script but now that megs is gone will starscream make bitzwing or one of the seekers his high priest and all of megs loyalists would be considered rogues

too bad no constructicons, I think we all wanted devestator in this one. Not a big loss at least we have the fallen!

Part 1:

Starscream returns to Cybertron, where he tells the Decepticon forces Megatron was destroyed by the Autobots, along with the Allspark. Soundwave, Megatron's most loyal soldier and healer of the Decepticons, thanks to his sonic habilities, tells Starscream they're still getting Allspark emittions coming from Earth. Surprised, Starscream reunites a team to go back on Earth and investigate, but Soundwave, suspecting of Starscream's version of Megatron's death, steals the Nemesis ship and goes back to Earth along with other Decepticons loyal to Megatron. However, one of the Decepticons there present is actually the Autobot Hot Rod undercover. He also heads to Earth to warn his colleagues of Starscream's plans.

On Earth, Sam Witwicky and his guardian, Bumblebee, go to New York, where Sam attends to College. Sam's roomate is a asian guy named Cho, who's obsessed with american Pop Culture. At first, Sam and Bumblebee are connected, but the slown traffic of NY slowly makes Sam put his friend aside.

Sam's girlfriend, Mikaela Banes, stayed on the suburbian, awaiting for her father's release from prison. The Nemesis arrives on Earth and destroys a helicarrier. Soundwave and his minions assume the forms of the vehicles they find, and morph the Nemesis into the helicarrier.

Hot Rod also arrives, and meets with Optimus Prime, Ratchet and Ironhide. The location of the Allspark emitions, they discover, comes from Las Vegas, Nevada. Optimus gives Hot Rod and Mikaela the mission of go there and find out what's happening before the Decepticons.

Sam doesn't like the idea of his girlfriend rolling with a guy named "Hot Rod", but puts that aside when Cho inadvertily sets him in a clandestine race against another student. Thanks to Bumblebee, Sam wins and they reconnect.

Bumblebee receives Prime's message and warns Sam they must go to Las Vegas immediatly. Cho goes along, since Sam was giving him a ride. Meanwhile, Soundwave and his group go to the Lourential Abbys and find Megatron's body. Using his powers, Soundwave manages to ressurrect Megatron, but his Spark is damaged, so, he needs to be constantly exposed to Soundwave's healing sonic waves to be able to function.

I thought this was a fan script? It seemed to read like one to me.

Interesting. I have one that is similar to the one the was quoted above, except it's a bit different and it's watermarked. I wonder if this story concept was an early idea, and the one you guys are reading is just a fan produced scriptment of the real one.

Yes, I believe there's a version where Skorponok gives Megatron his Spark.

T2_02.jpg

T2_03.jpg

T2_04.jpg

T2_05.jpg

T2_06.jpg

T2_07.jpg

T2_08.jpg

T2_09.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"