The Official Flash thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LanternFan said:
I never read the issues with him in it, but I love the idea of ANY Flash saving the day at the end of IC.

Incidently, is there a TPB with his story in it? If not, then which issues?
No TPB unfortunately. His story took place mostly in the #150s of Flash's comic, but he had some appearances in JLA and Titans as well.

GoldenAgeHero said:
can you post a pic of the future is now costume?
bart-future-titans-temp.jpg

GoldenAgeHero said:
can you post a pic of the future is now costume?
Oh, "Future Is Now" is the title of the TPB with the "Titans Tomorrow" arc in it. This is what the costume looked like:
TeenTitansV3019.jpg

I don't really see anything too impressive about it, myself. It's just his Kid Flash costume (which I'm not all that fond of) with a skullcap instead of his open hair at the top.

I love that second pic. Great parallel to the first Secret Files cover:

32585223014.1.GIF

I love Walter's costume in general. The colors work well together.

I know, the Dark Crimson and Silver. Surprised more heros don't have that color scheme.

Silicon Surfer said:
Wallys' name wasn't Walter it was Wallace. Somebody screwed up.
It's an alternate reality version of Wally. There are supposed to be minor differences. His eyes were blue instead of green like Wally's, too. It was Waid who created him so I'm sure he knew Wally's full name. He knows everything about Wally because he wrote like half of it.

Walter's costume looks awesome and Anubis is right more heroes should have color sheme's like that. Gotta get me some'o those ish's

If you're gonna go hunting down Flash back-issues, you should check for Flash #136-138 while you're at it. That's an arc called "The Human Race" by none other than Mark Millar and Grant Morrison. It's one of my favorites, and it introduces this Wally's childhood imaginary friend Krakkl:
krakkl.gif

:D

He reminds me of Killowatt I'm gonna go try and hunt these issues down.

Does anyone know when this new ongoing is supposed to come out?:confused:

Really digging the dark flash pics. I kinda wish they'd bring back the closed "no pupil" eyepieces on whatever costume they put him in after OYL. I always loved that look on flash, as well as the darker red. Kind of made Flash stand out.

I think they should use the current flash costuem but with dark flash's colors (Red=Crimson, Yellow=Silver)

Yeah, I never really liked the yello much. It was much cooler in the TV series where it actually looked like gold. But silver is always cooler.

I could never stand the TV series costume. What business does a runner have looking like he benchpresses half a ton? It was one of those cases where what works in the comics doesn't work on the screen for me.

I remember in the Teen Titans/ Legion special a while back, Meloni Thawne talked to Bart for a bit, and as he ran off, she said, "I won't forget you. No one could forget the Flash."
It would be a shame if Bart never got to hold the title, considering that's been building up for years now.

As a life long flash fan I'm sorry to see wally go, guess I'll have to get I.C 4 to see how he bows out. I think bart should realy take over, after the way the character has grown it would be a waste not to use him. just not sure about the twins though.

I always preferred Impulse's costume to Kid Flash's...

But the dark flash's colours look much better... Anyone fancy photoshopping a current costume up in those colours??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"