The official Gerard Butler Appreciation thread.

Im jealous of his abs. Not him, just his abs.

I have to watch this trailer every day before I go to work... no joke. Great trailer on its own but the eye candy is phenomenal. :D

This guy looks and sounds very convincing from what I've seen so far.

butler is definitely the most built guy in the comic book movie industry.... hot damn?

No he isnt could people stop saying that as it seems theyare lost on the meaning of built. So far the most built man in the comic book industry is Bale from BB Butler is more cut but thats where the comparasions end.

No he isnt could people stop saying that as it seems theyare lost on the meaning of built. So far the most built man in the comic book industry is Bale from BB Butler is more cut but thats where the comparasions end.

Shut up... please... for your own sake.

dunno bout his upcoming movie but i just realized hes in one of my all time fav movies......Reign of Fire with Bale and McConaughey

This movie wouldn't have been what it was without Gerard Butler, hopefully he gets a lot of future success off of his brilliant work in this role.

^ Truth.

I want to see him in some similar roles hopefully soon.

Well, he IS the action hero of the year.

I wish this could be moved to or duplicated in community. The world needs to appreciate this amazing, extremely talented, and incredibly sexy man.

:trans: Gerard Butler is currently filming a new movie where is playing the roll of a gangster called "One Two".

The film is called ROCKNROLLA.

Beautiful and classy Thandie Newton plays his love interest.

The film is being directed by Guy Richie in London.

:meow: Lady Leonidas :heart:

Sounds cool.

I also hear he's gonna be in the remake of Escape from New York

:trans: Gerard finished filming ROCKNROLLA and is now in Australia filming NIM'S ISLAND.

In October 2007, he is scheduled to start shooting:THE UNTOUCHABLES: CAPONE RISING (prequel to THE UNTOUCHABLES).

Then in January 2008, he is suppose to start filming GAME.

He just bowed out of the film THERESE RAQUIN because of obligations to do THE UNTOUCHABLES.

His film with Pierce Brosnan, SHATTERED (formerly BUTTERFLY ON A WHEEL) just had a limited one week release in Miami, Florida (only in Miami) on July 27th.

The DVD for SHATTERED is due out (in the U.S.) on December 25th.

And he has a film: PS I LOVE YOU that will have it's U.S. debut on December 21st (2007).

We are waiting to hear if he secured the role of the "Black Freighter Pirate" in the WATCHMEN film. Hope he gets it!

Lady Leonidas :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"