the Official GI discussion thread

louiebling$

Just Chucking with you
Reaction score
Alright here we can discuss wat we think about the gi's......... personally I love both gi's and am happy with wat the end the end results are...... fox did something good.... its a faithful interpretation

The ones I have seen so far are really good.
Even my friend who does not like what fox is doing to dragonball,even though he hasnt heard really anything about it, said the GI looked good.

Theyve been surprising faithful with the Gis, the Blue and Orange Gi

I like how the symbol was on the back

I dont see why they need a Orange and Blue Gi, and Orange Gi

i guess he cant wear the same thing 24/7 for the rest of his life...lol

The final Gi (the one in the poster) looks awesome... the cry babies are still whinning I dont know why. The final Gi looks really really great!.

Well it is good, if they can have a equally good Piccolo poster great

I doubt they'll have a Piccolo poster before showing Piccolo in a teaser or a trailer

I'm liking the gis so far. Hopefully he'll be wearing them the majority of the movie as opposed to street close.

I think hell be in street clothes till he starts training with roshi.... maybe he will have the black GI when training with grandpa gohan

How many GI's does a high school student/martial artist need for one movie?

....Twelve. Also he'll probably have the blue guy by training with Gohan.

My guesses

Blue with Gohan
3_0.jpg

Black after Gohan dies
aaaa10.jpg

All orange when training with Roshi
mexfilm2.jpg

Orange and Blue when fighting Piccolo.
http://www.dragonballmovieblog.net/wp-content/gallery/set-photos/tnr0807190804001-l1.jpg

naah
i think its not the final gi in the new poster...
a movie like this never show a final gi or stuuf like that at this time before the movie is released
the final gi wouldnt be revealed until december/january, the same for piccolo..
but they are showing other gi's for post-production
i like the costume but the belt.. its just a little to high
but btw, does anybody think why his bracelets arnt blue like the anime. they are brown..
look like leather but the belt doesnt look like leather..
at the back of the belt whats that??
to ty up the ''leather'' belt? lol
but i am suprised how the gi's are done
verry verry verrY!! good

Uh, what's the point of that? It's not like Piccolo or anything. It's just a costume. :huh:

Ya but still. I hope the full orange gi isn't his final cause it's kinda crappy.

And what is your justification for why you don't like it?
I mean the one with the flames coming out of the kame symbol's sides, with all orange. I REALLY like the orange+blue gi. It's not that I don't like the all orange gi, it's just kinda....crappy. Maybe it's because the picture's poorly taken. I can handle kinda crappy though, considering the other 2 are win.

If the parachute pants outfit is real, my God they are stupider then I though.

Actually, Goku's trousers have always been broad at the bottom. However, it wasn't so obvious as they were often tucked into his boots.

MEDI_SonGoku.jpg

6ssj3.jpg

Thank you! This isn't That 70's Show (Even though I want them to make a movie about it.) This is Dragonball. That's a Japanese gi called a Hakama. They chose to use a real life gi and add the kame symbol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"