the Official GI discussion thread

i dont like his pants..there r not orange and they also look like a blue skirt or smth...
I wasn't talking about the one in the poster!!!:cmad: I love that one! I meant the CRAPPY CELL PHONE PIC of the Gi with ALL ORANGE INCLUDING THE PANTS and flames coming out of the Kame symbol! :cmad: There, I can't be any more specific.

well i havent seen that one...but do u really like those large pants?wow...

well i havent seen that one...but do u really like those large pants?wow...

Yea they are better than the all orange gis we seen( the one cartman blues is refferring too) and I will take the blue flarred out pants... they look good and traditional

but i havent seen the all orange gi..could u post a pic or link to one?im really curious...

I`m loving the orange gi in the new pics

Well we can check good looking gi off the list. Can't believe how awful they look.

They look like gis ever seen a gi?

Here:
Blue%20GI.jpg

And the one in the movie is a real gi like the anime. You want some super detailed super suit?

They look like gis ever seen a gi?

Here:
Blue%20GI.jpg

And the one in the movie is a real gi like the anime. You want some super detailed super suit?

The problem is the first gi Goku wears in the series looks like a "real world gi". The rest, don't. They look made of lite, flowing materual. There for little else but to cover up the bits and flow when the wind hits it.

These, like all BJJ gi, make him look overweight and goofy. They are made of heavy material.

I for one like all of goku's gi or is it gis

I like Goku`s blue and orange gi alot...I hope Yamcha wears a red gi in the movie

Yeah i like the gi i dont see what the problem is with it

I'm haooy with every gi we've seen.

Goku's gi doesn't look to bad. As for Piccolo's exosuit of sorts, well i dunno

This may sound like a ridiculous nitpick, but I think Goku's final Gi looks just too good. I think I agree with the person, who said in another thread that it doesn't really look like something he casually wear or use to spar with his partners.

It really looks like something he'd wear for some formal events. Especially if you'd look at the drawing of it that was released in the japanese magazine. Looks more like ceremonial clothing than a Gi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"