The Official SPAWN Thread

I love the Spawn mythology, I think the HBO series was my favorite of the franchise. I didn't mind the movie, although it was quite terrible but there were some excellent moments in it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is there a new animated series coming out?

Oy. There's been work on this new animated series for what seems like forever. I'd say a year, but the truth is it's been so long that it could really be several. Hasn't been updates in a while. Who knows. Once (if?) it does roll around, I'm pretty sure it's again a reboot, so I don't expect it to get very far into the Spawn mythos.

Ya,the HBO version should be on dvd somewhere :) I haven't read a spawn comic in years,ever since the only comic book shop closed down. So, I'm way out of the loop on whats going down or if spawn comics are still being made??? The only comic shop around me is The Fantasy Shop,and all they really focus on is D&D crap..

wait till Best Buy puts it on sale. i bought my HBO Spawn 10th anniversary set for $15 instead of the $35 they wanted for it.

When the hell is the other Animated series coming out? It's on www.spawn.com that they are making another one...it even has a teaser trailer.

Anyone know??

*sigh* I hope the new Spawn animation comes out eventually...

I like the look of it, I hope it starts soon as well, as long as Sam and Twitch aren't the main characters but are at least in the show.

†~AntiChrist~†;14011782 said:
Me too, it taken to long to long to come out..

shark-simmons22.jpg

me too, but my option for Spawn is the actor Henry Simmons (NYPD Blue & Shark).

Bye.

I agree, I think he would be better than MJW, MJW always seemed too short to me.

I'm not saying that he was the reason the movie did bad, I was just saying that I felt MJW was kind of short for Spawn or at least looked short.

I'm not saying that he was the reason the movie did bad, I was just saying that I felt MJW was kind of short for Spawn or at least looked short.

Maybe he's too short for spawn but it didn't bother at all. I think the costume needs some work. I would also Spawn darker and scarier than the first one. Tim Burton did good with sleepy hollow maybe he should direct Spawn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"