New vids:

Intro Movie

[YT]n0vYu5_3Ut8[/YT]

Head Tracking with PS Eye:

[YT]Yo3fu3paq3A[/YT]

Oil Change

[YT]V85-o2wqZRI[/YT]

Last edited:
I really like the cover for the game but I don't think America will b getting that one nice vids kal

Last edited:
Less then two weeks away, and I'll be having my collectors edition in my hands.

2 days before Black Friday. Good luck finding a copy bc its going to be CRAZY out there

I've had mine on pre-order since the collectors edition was announced. That and it's paid off, so I'm sure I'll have mine lol.

^Same Here.

My GS is having a midnight release for it and I will be there with receipt in hand.

Haha, Black Friday is crazy enough as it is but to release a big name title just before it? I cant remember that ever being done. Its going to be a madhouse out there. I think this one of the cases where if you didnt preorder in advance, you are out of luck with finding one. Besides I wouldnt want to be trying to track one down bc the lines, parknig, etc.... is going to be out of hand as usual. Sony better ship a sh-tload of them to stores, like more than they had initially expected to with the earlier release date

It should be about not even him believing it's coming out soon :D

[YT]i_AKpJUM7mg[/YT]

Haha!

I saw that earlier today. Kevin=The Man. :up:

That laugh is hysterical. And the driver warning actually says something like "Kevin Butler is a professional driver on a closed course".

Less then one week and I'll have this game in my hands.

I saw that earlier today. Kevin=The Man. :up:

That laugh is hysterical. And the driver warning actually says something like "Kevin Butler is a professional driver on a closed course".

Less then one week and I'll have this game in my hands.

I know! I am going to just stare at it in awe for a few minutes before opening it. I can't believe it is so close to actually being out.

There are only two series of games that I get this excited about. Uncharted and GT. So full of greatness. They are the only ones I will/would buy a collectors edition of.

I absolutely suck at GT games... but I want this based on its looks alone. I doubt I get it right away... but man, epic looking game is epic looking. :p

I already have the Collectors' Edition preordered, but now i'm contemplating if I should get the regular edition and save 40 bucks.

I only say this because i got the blackops harderned edition, and it didn't seem worth it to me to pay any extra 20 bucks.

I guess it depends on what you want in the CE. If you can live without the DLC cars, you can probably make the $40.00 back by selling them on Ebay.

I just picked up my collector's edition YAY lol, I'll post some thoughts a little later, as if you didn't already know what I'm gonna say!!!:o:oldrazz::D:D:D:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"