The Official Heavenly Sword Video Game Thread

The Joker_1000

Superhero
Reaction score
My God, this game was much better than I expected. My dad actually wanted to get this game for me because he liked the commercial & at first I thought it was just a rip-off of the God of War video games. When I got it, it just wowed & amazed me how good the gameplay & graphics were. It's a great buy & for anyone who likes to cut up mofos in games, I recommend this game. Great story, great action, & to top it off there's one hot ass girl as the main character.

I believe there's a thread for this elsewhere, but I digress. I rented it because being a college student I didn't want to pay for a shorter game, so it was purely financial. I thought it was a great looking game with very fun game play. To date it's one of my favorite ways to use the sixaxis. That was lots of fun. Let's hope a sequel is made that builds upon the original while fixing its few flaws and making it a little longer

^I believe they have a trilogy planned ,but you're right, it's all about the money. Kai's arrow thing is starting to piss me off though(just got the system and borrowed the game).

oh theres going to be a sequel. Its not like Ninja Theory has any other games. As far as sales go, its ranked 7th according to Vgchartz.com so it did fairly well for the system

Good, I'm glad I got my copy. You guys may think I'm crazy but as far as I'm concerned, it's just as good as God of War I.

The series has potential, I'll admit that I was wrong when I said that this was probably just a God of War knockoff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"