The Official HEROES redesign thread

Juggertha

Civilian
Reaction score
Ok, I know we had this as a monthy art challenge some time ago, but with the tv writers on strike and all, I figured it was a good time to get our creative juices flowing.

So, the series HEROES is sometimes the best thing on tv and sometimes the most frustrating. They do so many things right with superheroes, but hen drop the ball in others.

One thing that many would like to see is costumes.

So, let's set this thread aside for all HEROES redesigns we can think of (feel free to post anything from the old challenge as well).

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'll get the ball rolling with Nathan:
http://juggertha.deviantart.com/art/HEROES-Nathan-Petrelli-73321218
drawingheroesnathanzz1.jpg

I tried to go with a sleek looking suit that capture the nature of 'the flying man'

Excellente! Colors aren't too rowdy, simplicity of design, looks great. The eclipse emblem is easily the most clever part of the design scheme. Very cool. :up:

Very nice, the anatomy is basically perfect and its very recognizable as Nathan. Maybe I'll contribute to this thread...I wanted to do some regular art for the show first, however.

Oh man. Nathan's gotta talk to his dry cleaner. looks like his suit has shrunk. He's about to pop out of that badboy. heh.

aside from the skin tight suit, which probably stems from how jugs usually draws costumes, I like it. The likeness is very well done. I'm digging the colors, and the eclipse thing is a good touch. in fact they could all have that as an emblum. but the godsend symbol would probably be more suited to the show.

EDIT: I like the eclipse, but I think it's a little too large. scale it back a bit so it's just on his pecs, and not jumping on to his neck. :S

Yeah, I wrestled a bit with that symbol. It didn't turn out as stark as I had initially hoped.

I also considered imposing that Japanese Kensai swirl thing over it as well.

So, anyone else got some HEROES redesigns?

Yeah, I wrestled a bit with that symbol. It didn't turn out as stark as I had initially hoped.

I also considered imposing that Japanese Kensai swirl thing over it as well.

So, anyone else got some HEROES redesigns?

I'll see what I can come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"