The Official "I Loved Raimi's Spider-Man' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
spideycrossjd.gif
I love this one, nice thing to see through glasses

TRIVIA TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. What's the name of the law firm that Peter is racing to deliver the pizza to at the beginning of S-M2?

Unsure.

2. According to the novel, what's the real reason why MJ bombed at the soap opera audition?

Haven't read the book in a while....I think something to do with her father? :huh:

3. What is the name of Eddie Brock's father?

Pretty sure it would be Edward Brock sr.:oldrazz: But I, once again, haven't read the book in a while.

4. According to the novel, what petty measure of vengeance did Peter exact on the snooty usher?

5. How many different Goblin masks do we see in Harry's lair?

4-5...or so?

6. How many specific comic book images are re-created in the movies? Name them. (Feel free to post pics)

There's the panel joker posted, the brooklyn bridge (albeit with MJ), getting rid of the symbiote, the birth of venom

7. Who did macy Gray think the villain attacking the festival in her scene was supposed to be, according to interviews?

I dunno
..:csad:

8. How many "power failures" does Spidey experience in SM2?

Five.

9. What nicknames did Molina give to Ock's tentacles?

10. An unseen extra was revealed to be Sam Raimi himself. Name the scene.

The scene where peter drops his books, Raimi's the one to hit him in the head.

1. What's the name of the law firm that Peter is racing to deliver the pizza to at the beginning of S-M2?
There's a law firm?

2. According to the novel, what's the
real reason why MJ bombed at the soap oera audition?
Never read it

3. What is the name of Eddie Brock's father?
Carlin 616 comics, Eddie in the movie and USM

4. According to the novel, what petty measure of vengeance did Peter exact on the snooty usher?
Never read it

5. How many different Goblin masks do we see in Harry's lair?

6. How many specific comic book images are re-created in the movies? Name them. (Feel free to post pics)
Dunno

7. Who did macy Gray think the villain attacking the festival in her scene was supposed to be, according to interviews?
Who is she?

8. How many "power failures" does Spidey experience in SM2? 2

9. What nicknames did Molina give to Ock's tentacles?
Monsters
My assistants

10. An unseen extra was revealed to be Sam Raimi himself. Name the scene.

There was?

I can only answer 8, 9, and 10:

- Five power failures. Falling from the sky after MJ's play. Organic webbing fails in the bank fight with Ock. Webbing fails again when swinging after the planetarium party. Falls off the wall in the alley. Fails to make the massive jump off the building roof.

- Harry, Larry, Moe, and Flo are what Molina named the tentacles.

- The guy who slaps Peter in the head with his black carrier bag when Peter drops his books on his way Dr Connors class in SM-2

I didn't expect anyone to get #8. The jump is so easily overlooked.

I haven't posted alot on this forum, but man the more I hear about Spider Man 2012 the more I missed the Rami series. It had its flaws to be sure, but its what intriduced me to Spider Man in the first place, so it hold a special place in my heart for that.

^^It has a special place in heart too, but for being the first live action Spider-Man with comic book villains and great action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"