Iron Man 3 The Official IM3 Trailer Thread! - Part 1

He was fairing pretty well before the juice up so I don't see why that matters.

I never said he created them for enhanced humans, I said why would he NEED them for enhanced humans.

actually, there wasn't much of a before. Thor juiced him up right away..

thor throws hammer, knocks ironman away. ironman does like a sneak-no look repulsor blast, which thor didn't expect, knocking him into a tree, then kicks him through, thor blasts him with lightning, powering him up to 475% already..blasts thor with a 475% unibeam and double repulsor blast (that's WAY more power than we've seen out of any ironman, probably these as well), and thor tanks it, they fly into the mountain, thor pushes him off, then start's to clearly get aggrivated and starts to dominate the fight...against a 475% ironman.

If anything, I would say that fight made Ironman look...desperate, and out matched

GMA is supposed to have a sneak peek in the morning, but that won't be the full trailer

actually, there wasn't much of a before. Thor juiced him up right away..

thor throws hammer, knocks ironman away. ironman does like a sneak-no look repulsor blast, which thor didn't expect, knocking him into a tree, then kicks him through, thor blasts him with lightning, powering him up to 475% already..blasts thor with a 475% unibeam and double repulsor blast (that's WAY more power than we've seen out of any ironman, probably these as well), and thor tanks it, they fly into the mountain, thor pushes him off, then start's to clearly get aggrivated and starts to dominate the fight...against a 475% ironman.

If anything, I would say that fight made Ironman look...desperate, and out matched
That's how I always took it. IM had to do everything he could to keep up with Thor and that Thor was really taking it easy, which is why he sort of got taken by surprise on a couple of IM's attacks.

That's how I always took it. IM had to do everything he could to keep up with Thor and that Thor was really taking it easy, which is why he sort of got taken by surprise on a couple of IM's attacks.
Not to mention Thor had done some damage to the glove by just squeezing Tony's forearm

So, what's the ETA on this sum'b***h? I'd like to know if it's coming before I have to go to bed (At the time of this post, it's 8:40pm)

Well it's supposed to be on yahoo at Noon Eastern time and a sneak peak on Good Morning america this morning but it won't be the full trailer

Bah. I'll see it tomorrow then. Shame, I like being here when the initial "Holy crap!", "Oh, my god, what's happening in that shot where..." stuff is going on.

Ah well. :(

Yeah I've been there a few times Titan

So where's the sneak peek got to??? According to somebody on Twitter it was broadcast 40 mins ago?

What's the word on the GMA preview? Has it happened already?

I heard it had over an hour ago. Still don't see anyone uploading it to YT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"