BvS The Official Jason Momoa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:up:

I really see Momoa as some sort of henchmen. My guess is Metallo, but I have a quick question for Bats fans. Could he play Bane? I'm not familiar with the character to really know or not.

He could be Parasite who is a victim of Lex Luthor's clandestine experiments... next we will hear about Lex Luthor casting.

I think Marian Manhunter is the more interesting prospect, but personally I think Doomsday is more likely.

Though truth be told I'd rather see someone like Metallo or Parasite than Doomsday. Also seeing Lobo on the list did make me think that Jason does have that sort of look about him, but I have trouble seeing Lobo work in these films though.

I think STAS did a number on me. I can't think of Parasite as a worthy villain. He was always so stupid in the cartoon.

To be honest I only have the vaguest recollection of Parasite from that show. I was thinking more along the lines of potential power set.

I don't think he would be a bad villain. It's just for me I always remember him from STAS more than anything else. Yet you're right he would definitely be a good match for Supes power wise.

I can only really see him for Doomsday.........but wouldn't they want to go full CGI for Dooms??

and, isn't it kind of early to be bringing in Doomsday?

If they ever did Parasite on film, then I'd go with his Earth 1 Origins, where he was a serial killer who only showed compassion towards his sister.

Maybe Jason Mimosa is playing Bruce Wayne, while Ben Affleck is playing Batman. :o

I liked him in Bullet to the Head. Keegan was a badass motherf******.

Remember he was up for Drax in Guardians.. He either said no or lost out.
I think this speaks to what type of roles Hollywood see him as.
so a similar type character here?

I want Parasite to be sort of "out of site, out of mind" in a movie. Like, have Parasite be a plot thread in the background. Superman and Batman can be busy going against each other and Luthor and Corben, but constantly in the film we get hints of something else brewing, totally unconnected to Luthor and the main plot. Then BOOM, Parasite hits and reveals himself to be a threat to Luthor and our heroes. They have to team up to fight off Parasite and an uneasy status quo of Luthor not being behind bars is established.

I wouldn't mind Parasite...like I said before, but I'm not sure how they could introduce his powers in a "believable" way. But again my greatest recollection of him comes from STAS. I don't remember much of his storylines in the comics except for one.

Metallo is where my money is at because his creation seems more likely with all the Kryptonian technology laying around.

If hes a justice league hero then i would assume they would announce the movie title aswell.

I am against some kind of "unified field theory" of superheroes for these things, since I don't think the basic set up of a universe where there are multiple explanations for powered heroes is a problem. That being put out there... You could always say that when the ancient scout ship in MOS crashed (the one with the Genesis Chamber) that the various chemicals and nano-tech that was aboard the ship when it crashed was scattered through the atmosphere. Various people around the world, but especially those in closest proximity to the crash (North East corridor, natch) are starting to exhibit powers or have been genetically primed to develop them given the right circumstances. There, done. This is how you get dudes like Parasite coming up. He was a volunteer worker, cleaning up the Black Zero site. He got exposed to nano-tech when it came time to remove the scout ship wreckage.

I hadn't thought about him as a hero. He's typecast as the villain in most movies. I wouldn't mind him as AM because he's friggin hot...but I'd be worried because he's not all that great of an actor. Plus, I want the guy from GoT who's name I can't spell from AM. It's Nikolas something though.

he should play darkseid. that's it. but only tease so he would be the villan in the JL film :)

I am against some kind of "unified field theory" of superheroes for these things, since I don't think the basic set up of a universe where there are multiple explanations for powered heroes is a problem. That being put out there... You could always say that when the ancient scout ship in MOS crashed (the one with the Genesis Chamber) that the various chemicals and nano-tech that was aboard the ship when it crashed was scattered through the atmosphere. Various people around the world, but especially those in closest proximity to the crash (North East corridor, natch) are starting to exhibit powers or have been genetically primed to develop them given the right circumstances. There, done. This is how you get dudes like Parasite coming up. He was a volunteer worker, cleaning up the Black Zero site. He got exposed to nano-tech when it came time to remove the scout ship wreckage.
The SV mutant theory works, but I hope they don't go there. I like the idea that there are other meta humans/aliens already in the world. Creating one seems like it would just be campy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"