The Official JL Manip Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My second is much better. It's in Batman, Dark Knight Sequel (Spoilers) Official manip thread, the one of David Tennant as Riddler. The Green Lantern manip is just so bad because I couldn't find pictures of Samuel Jackson in clothes that worked for it, and weren't black and white.

Here's my manip of Jeffrey Combs as The Question. He did the voice in Justice League Unlimited.

JeffreyCombsQuestion.png

Last edited:
Here's my JLA manip...it's obviously a work in progress, I need to add GL and maybe someone else but here it is...
JLA400.jpg

And Batman's ears are totally F**KED up. I'll fix it later.

Credit goes to JMC for his amazing Wonder Woman manip.

I changed Bat's costume and Supes' too. I also smoothed out the edges a little bit

Justice League: "The Founding Members":
dc_presents___take_3_by_eric_scissorhands-d30le2e.jpg

Justice League Unlimited:
dc_entertainment_presents______by_eric_scissorhands-d30gv64.jpg

I Tried squeezing in as muc as i could...Yes, im well aware im missing a bunch (Crimson Avenger, Wildcat, Vigilante, Vixen, Etc...) But that's because its extremely difficult to find good manips for those lesser known heroes.

I do however plan an updating the wallpaper once Booster Gold shows up on Smallville, Ive Already got some good stills fof Lobo taken off the Fan-short: "The Lobo ParaMilitary Christma Special" & Once i find decent Wonder Twins (Smallville Version) Pics ill throw em in too.

Justice League: "The Founding Members":
dc_presents___take_3_by_eric_scissorhands-d30le2e.jpg

Justice League Unlimited:
dc_entertainment_presents______by_eric_scissorhands-d30gv64.jpg

I Tried squeezing in as muc as i could...Yes, im well aware im missing a bunch (Crimson Avenger, Wildcat, Vigilante, Vixen, Etc...) But that's because its extremely difficult to find good manips for those lesser known heroes.

I do however plan an updating the wallpaper once Booster Gold shows up on Smallville, Ive Already got some good stills fof Lobo taken off the Fan-short: "The Lobo ParaMilitary Christma Special" & Once i find decent Wonder Twins (Smallville Version) Pics ill throw em in too.
Lois, Joker and Spider-Man are in the League? And two Supermans(Routh+Welling)? I understand that John Wesley Shipp is Barry Allen and Kyle Gallner is Bart(I think) Other than that, nice job. Oh yeah, one more thing: take [frick]ing Megan Fox out.

Can someone please make a JL manip with Jon Hamm as Batman? I would hate for Bale to be Batman in a JL movie... It's bad enough he plays him in the Nolan series.

Can someone please make a JL manip with Jon Hamm as Batman? I would hate for Bale to be Batman in a JL movie... It's bad enough he plays him in the Nolan series.
I agree, Bale is terrible and Hamm would be awesome(as an older Batman).

Does anybody know where I can find a really good fan made Flash poster? It can be teaser or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"