The Official JL Manip Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Very nice. :D

Here's a Jon Hamm Superman manip I found:

SuperHamm.jpg

Here is a new JLA artwork I made using manips by iskandarsalim (Supergirl/Deviantart), sonLUC (The Question/Deviantart) and the awesome Wonder Woman and Superman pictures made by jmc.

justiceleagueartworkij4.jpg

I'll soon turn it into a teaser poster.
Thats awesome, but that Superman costume bugs me for some reason.

Here is a new JLA artwork I made using manips by iskandarsalim (Supergirl/Deviantart), sonLUC (The Question/Deviantart) and the awesome Wonder Woman and Superman pictures made by jmc.

justiceleagueartworkij4.jpg

I'll soon turn it into a teaser poster.
I like this alot, You did a great job, I just wish you had used the original Superman suit from SR instead of a made up one.

I have nothing against jmc's Supes, He did a great job too, I just like the more traditional suit more.:yay:

Is there any way to send that manip to Warner Bros?
If anybody is going to that BD Live event, print ot the manip and show it there
It's that good....

Is there any way to send that manip to Warner Bros?
If anybody is going to that BD Live event, print out the manip and show it there
It's that good....

I've updated my JL teaser poster just a little bit:

justiceleagueteaserna7.jpg

I added three paper clips, some pages on the Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman files and a JL logo on the cover of the folder.

Like I said, just minor improvements.

Minor improvements made it the greatest manip of all time. :) It looks totally legit, man. And props again, to JMC. That dude is a legend.

thanks for saying what u changed because i didnt really notice any thing different from your other manip. Though its very good work. I was wondering any chance of another version with a more classic/traditional superman suit for superman?

I hope WormyT mocks up a JLA trailer. That would be the coolest thing ever. Thinkin about it right now, he could use Supes from SR, Bats from BB and TDK, Wonder Woman from like Xena or somethin, Green Lantern from FF costumes like in the fake trailer with Jim Cavieziel, MM could jus be some alien, and Aquaman could be from Smallville.

Hey guys are there any manips of Common as Green Lantern and/or Adam Brody as The Flash out there.

SamuelJacksonGreenLantern.png

Samuel Jackson as John Stewart's Green Lantern.
It's my first ever manip, so no gagging!

Really? I don't. :huh:

My first manip ever was on comics2film but that site went under a makeover and now I don't even know if it still has it.

Oh come on it isnt THAT bad, especially for his first try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"