The Official JL Manip Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
justiceleagueartworkij4.jpg

:batty::super::hal::ww: WOW!
That Justice League of America poster is awesome.

Last edited:
I love that poster so much! but i just wish that Captain Marvel and Supergirl were replaced with more traditional JL members. I know Im nitpicking. Its still beautiful though. Oh and whos the blue dude? hes in the bottm right corner

I bet whoever was the Question is pissed that WW blocked his face with her boobs.

Great poster, JKKS085.

But where's Aquaman? He is one of the seven big. Give Aquaman some love. :csad:

Here is a new JLA artwork I made using manips by iskandarsalim (Supergirl/Deviantart), sonLUC (The Question/Deviantart) and the awesome Wonder Woman and Superman pictures made by jmc.

I'll soon turn it into a teaser poster.
Sorry if this is already "well known," but where did the Captian Marvel, Green Lantern, Flash, and especially the Martian Manhunter come from? I believe Marvel, Lantern and Flash are from Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe, but I know Manhunter isn't playable.

kind of off topic but who do you want in the movie as the flash and green latern
I mean i want Wally West and Hal Jordan
Not Barry Allen

hey JKKS085 where did you get the full body Batman pic?

i have great idea for a teaser poster (kind of complicated)

1. find a picture a a crowded street (http://spocus.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/img_16562_1.jpg) and make it black and white

2. Somehow find a pic of someone who you think belongs in the cast (ex Christian Bale) who is not looking directly at the screen

3. Take the picture of you actor/actress and put their clothes in the color of their character (ex. Christian Bale would be wearing alot of black to identify himself as Batman in the poster)

4. Paste the picture of the actor in a space in the crowded street

Im no good at manips but if somebody makes it it will be epic

Last edited:
Here is a new JLA artwork I made using manips by iskandarsalim (Supergirl/Deviantart), sonLUC (The Question/Deviantart) and the awesome Wonder Woman and Superman pictures made by jmc.

I'll soon turn it into a teaser poster.
Very amazing, I love it.:up::up:

Somebody do a manip of the directors of the individual movies (Dream up ones of Martian Manhunter and the like) in the costumes of their heroes (if possible remove the masks) with the title, JUSTICE LEAGUE OF DIRECTORS.

Here's the teaser poster I've promised

justiceleagueteaserhq2.jpg

For the full batman body shot, just take a look at the official TDK photo gallery thread on these boards.

Last edited:
I LOVE everything about that manip except Supes eye level isn't right for the way he's positioned. But that's just a nit pick.

OH MY GOD.
That is unbelievable.
Incredible.
It would be PERFECT if you changed Captain Marvel and Supergirl into like Aquaman and Green Arrow or something, but you probably couldnt find a good enough manip to put on there.
Sorry to nitpick.
But yeah.
People are gonna think thats a real poster for the movie.

for a movie that is never going to happen likely with miller on board.

Here's the teaser poster I've promised

justiceleagueteaserlw6.jpg

For the full batman body shot, just take a look at the official TDK photo gallery thread on these boards.

the best JL poster ive seen :applaud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"