The Official LAS VEGAS thread

M.O.Steel

Wayne Inc. Tech Support
Reaction score
http://lasvegas-theseries.com/

Please help save the show.

But if not...discuss.

I love the show, and wish it didn't end. But I hope that we can at least get a proper ending, if not the last 3 episodes of so that was meant to air in the season.

I really loved the first few seasons.....then they just screwed over Caan's character....I quit watching after that.

I really loved the first few seasons.....then they just screwed over Caan's character....I quit watching after that.

I agree. I thought the Ed-Danny interaction and Mike-Danny interaction was the best. I miss Ed. I wish he was handled better. I figured it had something to do with money or something. But the entire Las Vegas fan-base got screwed over.

But even in its worst form, it's much better that the crap shows that are coming/still on the air.

save las vegas...send baby booties to NBC office

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't mean to bump up a really old thread but for those that wanted to know what would've happened since we got screwed over with the writers' strike and all of that, Gary Scott Thompson revealed the sex of Danny & Delinda's baby & what would've happened to the other characters on his twitter.

Some of his posts:

Danny and DeLinda had a 8lb baby boy, Daniel Edward Laurence McCoy.

Danny married DeLinda in the hospital. She almost died giving birth.

Ed comes back. Danny called him as he rushed DeLinda to the hospital. There was really no evidence against Ed that could be found.

On whether Cooper died...
Cooper wasn't on the plane because he was with his lawyers

If you read the rest of his tweets, he talks about wanting to one day a 2 hr season finale if he was able to & even doing a direct to DVD finale or a movie.

http://twitter.com/GarySThompson

wow that is awesome, thanks for the update and the bump. nice to know. still would have liked a visual ending.

i hope they are happy now cause they canceled this for knight rider, what a piece of **** that was.

wow that is awesome, thanks for the update and the bump. nice to know. still would have liked a visual ending.

i hope they are happy now cause they canceled this for knight rider, what a piece of **** that was.

Not a problem. :) I never bothered watching Knight Rider. I'm still pissed LV didn't get a proper ending & just reading Gary's tweets about what would've happened makes me want to see a real ending.

did the finale end with a cliffhanger?

did the finale end with a cliffhanger?

Yep. It ended up with Delinda bleeding during a memorial service for Cooper since everyone thought he died in a plane crash & at the last second, he showed up & it said to be continued and after that it was canceled.:cmad:

oh that sucks. I watch the reruns on TNT. I didn't get to see the episodes when they aired for the first time.

oh that sucks. I watch the reruns on TNT. I didn't get to see the episodes when they aired for the first time.

I know the ones they're airing on TNT right now, they're finishing up season 5 so maybe in like...2 weeks if you're able to, you'll be able to see the final cliffhanger episode.

i loved it and would still love a proper ending.

i did the same thing. I happen to random keep switching channels, happen to go to that channel when they were showing the pilot, and watched it through all the way to live season 5.

New tweet:

& now we'll never know wtf they are!! :cmad:

biggest one probably has to do with
whether she is his daughter or not
please don't read if you are catching up.

Last edited:
I thought [blackout]Cooper[/blackout] said he wasn't. :huh:

He did said that.

right. but it is cooper, man of mystery, life of secrets. It wouldn't be out of character for him to blatantly lie. he could have made the friend up, maybe cooper was the friend, and his friend was the rich guy, or maybe the whole thing was true.

I honestly think that with time, as seasons progressed, it would have been revealed as such. I still think it is. the connection between them was playing out that way.

Didn't mean to bump this up...again, but a Las Vegas movie could happen in the future. Someone asked Gary, "say a year or two down the road, there was an opportunity to do another season or a movie. would the cast be up for it?" & he responded with "A movie yes. They'd be up for that."

There's still hope....someday. :o

There's gonna be a marathon from 11a-6pm tomorrow on New Years over on TNT....:o

When did the show get cancelled? :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"