X-Men The Official MCU X-Men News and Discussion Thread

I believe Deadpool 3 will be the Start point to X-Men to show up in the MCU i want Hugh Wolverine to meet MCU Wolverine in Deadpool 3 or Avengers Secret Wars

As opposed to Kamala and Namor?

the fact that, even in 2022 (almost 2023) and now under Marvel Studios "era" we are still talking just about Wolverine and Deadpool (being on the MCU) is.... disgusting, in my book. Its Fox all over again, and we all thought that franchise ended with Dark Phoenix (or New mutants in 2020).

sad.

the fact that, even in 2022 (almost 2023) and now under Marvel Studios "era" we are still talking just about Wolverine and Deadpool (being on the MCU)

Relax, it's called democracy.
For now, Disney doesn't wanna introduce its "version" of the X-Men. It's a choice.
Many people loved the Fox saga. Disney wants to use the XCM Wolverine again. That's it.

After the Multiverse Saga, hopefully there's no more Deadpool and the Wolverine!

the fact that this topic is almost dead lately says it all.

It mostly just says these sub-forums don't get the same amount of traffic as the Marvel movies sub- forum.

Traffic is down here because there aren't any close X projects happening soon. Hopefully things will pick back soon. I hate how quiet it is. :(

Every time I see a new Marvel announcement I'm like
QLJt.gif

Maybe this would be Unpopular but i hope MCU Cyclops is not Black if MCU Cyclops is Black i think the character would be too similar to Frozone from the Incredibles but i dont have a problem with Xavier, Magneto, Rogue, Gambit,Beast being Black in the MCU I doubt MCU Jean Grey will be Red Hair like in the Comics but i dont want her to be Black either

Traffic is down here because there aren't any close X projects happening soon. Hopefully things will pick back soon. I hate how quiet it is. :(

That never stopped the conversation in the Marvel Films forum.

Traffic is down here because traffic is always low in these singe-ip specific forums except for short bursts when big news drops and slightly longer periods when a movie actually comes out. It's directly the result of some rather questionable choices made in the design of the Hype's forums.

You know we spend so much time here discussing how to handle the x-men but I think we should look closely at what DC is doing.

then do the opposite of that
Yeah, it's messy. But at least they're having the balls to recast everybody and start from scratch rather than bring leftovers from previous universe. That's an approach I appreciate.

But yeah, I feel bad for DC fans.

If its not Taron Egerton who should be the MCU Wolverine? i personally dont see anyone other than Egerton the New Wolverine should be an Actor who is in his 20s or 30s and could play Wolverine for many years i like Egerton because he is shorter than Jackman and i want MCU Wolverine Height to be more Accurate to the Comics when the MCU X-Men finally Debut i will get into the MCU more again
taron-egerton-lobezno-1564474896.jpg

dac9d4f374970d276aa0efe3f4d87ee4.jpg

taron_egerton_as_wolverine_by_alidevilsta_devpjg9-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, it's messy. But at least they're having the balls to recast everybody and start from scratch rather than bring leftovers from previous universe. That's an approach I appreciate.

But yeah, I feel bad for DC fans.
Are you sure about that? Afterall, Miller's Flash still hasn't come out. Shazam 2. Aquaman 2. Blue Beetle (LMAO Blue Beetle).

Not to mention Gunn directed the second Suicide Squad and The PeaceMaker. Would he recast those characters and erase those movies/shows?

Like I said mess dot com.

It's not looking like a 100% hard reboot, even if most of it is on the way out/getting replaced.

We could sue Fox for all the prequels, making us think they were movies about the actual X-men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"