The Official The Last Guardian Thread!!!

The Guardian

Forever In Darkness
Reaction score
Since we now have an official title for Team ICO's masterpiece and it's named after me, I figured who better to start an official thread than yours truly!!!:o:oldrazz::D So if anybody has any info, pics, vids, anything about the game, please don't hesitate to post it here, thank you everyone and to get things rolling here's some info from an interview with Fumito Ueda the director of The Last Guardian, enjoy!!!:D:up:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/990/990431p1.html

hmm maybe i should start an official dante's inferno thread lol but yea, last guadian, awesomeness :)

I really don't have much to say about right now other than it's one of my most anticipated games. :up:

Good call. You KNOW this game is going to be something truly incredible. I can't wait.

hmm maybe i should start an official dante's inferno thread lol but yea, last guadian, awesomeness :)

I think there already is one in the Multiplatform board. It's just kind of died.

Last Guardian looking FUN-UH-UN. Definitely looking forward to it

I think there already is one in the Multiplatform board. It's just kind of died.

Last Guardian looking FUN-UH-UN. Definitely looking forward to it
i was just jokin about that, since inferno is in my name

Looking forward to this a lot. I'll hopefully have a PS3 by the time it comes out, but if I don't, I'll almost certainly buy one for this. I love Team ICO's work.

My friend was showing me the video for this last night and I can't wait.

Loved the first two, this one shouldn't disappoint.

Man the music is so awesome. I wonder when it'll finally hit stores? Probably about 2 years away I'd say.

The music was taken from Miller's Crossing if I'm not mistaken.

I've never heard of the first two games but after seeing the footage the game does look pretty good.

Oh man. This is going to be awesome.

I just got my copy back. I let a friend borrow it, who had never heard about it before. It quickly jumped into one of his top five video games ever. For reference, he is a big shooter fan, mostly Halo and Gears. He now has my copy of Ico. I'm not sure he will get into it as much as SOtC though, since they totally different types of games.

Great find Teardrop, thanks for posting the link, the screens look amazing!!!:eek::up:

OT: I still have SOTC and ICO, as well as all of my games, I really enjoyed ICO, but SOTC was a masterpiece in my eyes, it's probably my favorite game of all time and for a guy who's been gaming sinse the early 80s that's saying allot, so you can just imagine how much I'm looking forward to this one!!!
:D:up:

EDIT: No hotlinking and please edit the F-word in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive never played Ico, or Shadow of the Colossus, but Im so excited for this game. So much that Im going to try to find Ico and Shadow just to prepare myself lol. This is my most anticipated game along with Mario Galaxy 2 for 2010.

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything new about this game?

The latest rumor is that it will be released this November. My guess, we most likely will not get anything new or confirmation of it's release date until E3 which is June 15th-17th.

I can't wait. Loved ICO and SotC and I expect this to be just as good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"