The Official Prison Break Season 3 thread!

Alright, why does everyone continue to call him AJ? It's LJ.

Wentworth Miller, aka Michael Scofield, slaps on an apron and carries around a box of Brut champagne as he shoots scenes season four of Prison Break at the Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

Went, 35, was also seen sharp in a suit. He ran around with another actor, who looked like an undercover agent (he had an ear piece on).

Costars Dominic Purcell, Marshall Allman and Danay Garcia filmed their own scenes exactly a week ago. Wednesday filming, perhaps?

20+ pictures inside of waiter Went shooting Prison Break…...

wentworth-miller-waiter-02.jpg

wentworth-miller-waiter-18.jpg

wentworth-miller-waiter-22.jpg

I'm positive it was just him.. He was exonerated when kellerman confessed in court. It just cleared Lincoln, Scofield is still wanted. Sarah, at the end of season 2 told Michael she knew a lawyer that was working on clearing his name as well.

Do you guys think this should be the last season, or should they continue it into a 5th?

this should be the last season. who else can capture them only to have them escape?

I wouldn't be surprised if this show caught a case of the Lost-itis.

^I agree. It should have ended with the 2nd. In the second season it was 'really excited what happens next'. In the third it was 'end this $hit already'. And I usually like how long american shows lasts.

I do feel like the writers intended to end it at the 3rd season, but because of the strike, they only got the first half done, and now have an extra 10+ episodes that they dont need.

^I agree. It should have ended with the 2nd. In the second season it was 'really excited what happens next'. In the third it was 'end this $hit already'. And I usually like how long american shows lasts.

The feeling is mutual. The ending to season 2 was a big WTF to me. Season 3 was basically season 1 all over again, only it mas more violent.

nice gunshot sound effect.

ok. obviously we now know michael doesn't pull the trigger.

I must say, that trailer reminded me of just how good the music is for this show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"