The Official Prison Break Season 3 thread!

Alright, why does everyone continue to call him AJ? It's LJ.

Wentworth Miller, aka Michael Scofield, slaps on an apron and carries around a box of Brut champagne as he shoots scenes season four of Prison Break at the Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

Went, 35, was also seen sharp in a suit. He ran around with another actor, who looked like an undercover agent (he had an ear piece on).

Costars Dominic Purcell, Marshall Allman and Danay Garcia filmed their own scenes exactly a week ago. Wednesday filming, perhaps?

20+ pictures inside of waiter Went shooting Prison Break…...

wentworth-miller-waiter-02.jpg

wentworth-miller-waiter-18.jpg

wentworth-miller-waiter-22.jpg

I'm positive it was just him.. He was exonerated when kellerman confessed in court. It just cleared Lincoln, Scofield is still wanted. Sarah, at the end of season 2 told Michael she knew a lawyer that was working on clearing his name as well.

Do you guys think this should be the last season, or should they continue it into a 5th?

this should be the last season. who else can capture them only to have them escape?

I wouldn't be surprised if this show caught a case of the Lost-itis.

^I agree. It should have ended with the 2nd. In the second season it was 'really excited what happens next'. In the third it was 'end this $hit already'. And I usually like how long american shows lasts.

I do feel like the writers intended to end it at the 3rd season, but because of the strike, they only got the first half done, and now have an extra 10+ episodes that they dont need.

^I agree. It should have ended with the 2nd. In the second season it was 'really excited what happens next'. In the third it was 'end this $hit already'. And I usually like how long american shows lasts.

The feeling is mutual. The ending to season 2 was a big WTF to me. Season 3 was basically season 1 all over again, only it mas more violent.

nice gunshot sound effect.

ok. obviously we now know michael doesn't pull the trigger.

I must say, that trailer reminded me of just how good the music is for this show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"