The Official Reverse-Flash Thread.

Matt Letscher actually really looks like Eobard from the comics

Reverse_Flash_016.jpg

LetscherReverseFlash.jpg

tumblr_nn499efu7R1sh43kgo1_400.gif

Kieffer Sutherland if they're going for an older actor.

Zoom's powers seem to have some frustrating limitations. For example, the regular speedsters can run say 100ml very quickly both in terms of 'normal' time (viewed by normal people) and themselves (even though mentally they can react fast enough).

For Zoom, that's got to be the most boring and tiring trip ever, since for him he's taking a 100ml jog like anyone else trying it. To us he can do it quickly because he slows time, but to himself he's still taking +10 'hours' or however long even the best marathon runner would take to do 100ml...

Am I understanding his powers right?

I've always thought of it as an unnecessarily convoluted way of giving him super speed. Time manipulation is a cool and dangerous power, but is pretty much wasted on Zoom. Like you said, he only looks like he's moving fast relative to everyone around him. In reality, he's no faster than the average man.

It'd be cool if Reverse-Flash was gradually introduced to Barry and the audience like David Fincher introduced Tyler Durden in Fight Club. Little inconsistencies that Barry begins noticing in his life and 'blink and you'll miss it' visual cues for the audience. It'll the definitely build up the tension and the sense of foreboding.

Kieffer Sutherland if they're going for an older actor.

Holy ****.
I kind of love this idea.

He might seem a little too old, but he's actually younger than Cavanagh.

Last edited:
I was gonna suggest Karl Urban for Eobard but he already has a spot in the MCU in Thor: Ragnarok....though that may not necessarily be a hindrance.

Throwing Fassbender's name in the ring

Gosh you know who would have been perfect for this? Michael Keaton

Someone showed me a manip of Dan Stephens as Zoom and it looks like it could really work. I would like that

Someone showed me a manip of Dan Stephens as Zoom and it looks like it could really work. I would like that

Director of THE GUEST just got tapped by WB to do Kong V Godzilla.

Matt Letscher actually really looks like Eobard from the comics

I meant Dr. Wells not Eobard. Sorry.

This was actually really cleverly done by the show where they kept the part where eobard makes himself look like barry (physically Grant and Cavanaugh look very similiar) while still making him look like he classically would.

Given what we have seen of Ezra now I think James Franco could bounce off of him very well. Just keep the bong breaks to a minimum guys.

James Franco would he even want to do another CBM though that's the thing? If he would then yeah he would be perfect for this role

I'll throw in another name, Brad Pitt.

That's if they want a big name ala Nicholson as Joker or Hackman as Lex Luthor.

That's an interesting idea. Brad does belong in a comic book film sooner or later

I was thinking that the actor they cast as Reverse Flash should skew on the younger side (like Erza), but then I remembered that isn't necessary, especially if we're talking about a story like Flashpoint.

Very interested to see who they go with for this role.

You know who might make a good younger reverse flash for Ezra? Andrew Scott

Holy ****.
I kind of love this idea.

He might seem a little too old, but he's actually younger than Cavanagh.

Holy moley!! I didn't know until now that Cavanagh is 53!! The guy looks amazing for his age!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"