Homecoming The Official Spider-Man 2017 Manip Thread - Part 2

I Made This Meme!

18118815_420943338282528_692814693168852765_n.jpg

Spider-Man Homecoming Poster With Iron Man. I chose a border to get the feel of a poster frame.

Gave it a little recolour and made it brighter:
jNlq4it.jpg

I much prefer the more simple lines on the muscle shaded version of the suit than the lines on the original MCU suit.

And a masked version:
imgA3dd.jpg

Yeah, don't ask why he essentially has two masks with him. Let's just pretend he was stopped a Spider-Man impostor running around New York.

Last edited:
I definitely prefer the MCU suit to that mockup.

That Spidey vs. Vulture piece almost looks like some concept art.

The_Mad_Butcher, awesome job on that poster! Seriously, that's so much better than what we got. I love the web lines dividing everyone into their respective segments of the poster. I'd definitely enjoy seeing that hanging in a movie theater.

The_Mad_Butcher, awesome job on that poster! Seriously, that's so much better than what we got. I love the web lines dividing everyone into their respective segments of the poster. I'd definitely enjoy seeing that hanging in a movie theater.

Thank you! I felt that with so many characters fighting for real estate on the poster, separating them was a no-brainer. The webbing was the next logical step. It seems so obvious until you see the official mess they released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"