Homecoming The Official Spider-Man 2017 Manip Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post any art that represents the new MCU Spider-Man movie!

YHPveh0.jpg

iMz6IJh.jpg

Here are a few more of my "Marvel Team-Up" manips featuring Spider-Man.
Never fail to disappoint. How do I do a thumbs up smiley? Is there a thumbs up smiley? :thumbsup:

Found this on deviant art. Holland has been bulking!

tom_holland_as_spider_man_by_timetravel6000v2-d8zbo1h.jpg

If only the head matched the rest of the image, it could've been a greater image.

I just realized, there's a cloaked hellicarrier in the background.

I like the guy and good manips. He probably wouldn't have been a option this time as they wanted young and he is even older then andrew is.

Thanks!

I'm always going to be a proponent for an older Peter in the movies. I think the new kid looks good, but I just wish they'd gone with someone who looks old enough to shave.

Actually, with Jay, he looks young, and I feel like he's always going to look young ha

I'm not kidding, he could come out with a movie right now where he played a kid in HS and I'd believe it. But then when you would need to tell story lines that feature an older/more mature PP/SM, he would be believable as that too... Dang that coulda been an amazing choice!

edit: (he's obviously funny, and can do really good dramatic acting as well. Why'd you have to show me what could have been! :argh: )

Anyone wanna do that Peter and Matt Murdock manip I requested a while back? With Tom Holland and Charlie Cox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"