The Amazing Spider-Man The Official Spider-Man 4 Anticipation Thread

in an ideal world I'd want the lizard with sam using his horror skills to shock and scare the audience (think doc ock hostipal scene x10)

The blackout idea Oscorp came up with would make Lizard more scary.

Imagine Doc Ock, Sandman, Venom, and Green Goblin in one scene fighting Spider-Man. It would be something in his mind, almost like a nightmare, but played out on screen.

This would make for one bad ass scene, incorporate all these villains, and truley kick some ass.

This would be a great idea. This would make up for everything that Raimi has messed up on in the past films.

.. I'm calling it now, SM4's villians are Vulture and Mysterio!

I was really excited when it was rumored to be the Lizard as the main villian in late October but every news piece afterwards has killed my excitement.

Hopefully these are all just fake pieces of news and we get some concrete news soon. I'm still hoping for the Lizard as he's my favorite villian and I've been waiting to see him ever since SM first jumped onto film.

Raimi does Horror pretty well. I would like to see Mysterio drug Spidey and ends up seeing weird and symbolic ****. Inspired by Silent Hill,Jacobs Ladder and David Lynch. Spidey sees monsters that are created by his guilt.

Raimi does Horror pretty well. I would like to see Mysterio drug Spidey and ends up seeing weird and symbolic ****. Inspired by Silent Hill,Jacobs Ladder and David Lynch. Spidey sees monsters that are created by his guilt.
Maybe, but I see Mysterio as more of an overdramatic cornball than a horrific devil. That sounds more like the kind of thing I could see Kraven doing (when written correctly).

with talk of the vulture and vultress my interest in spider-man is now the level of my interest in brand new day. zero.

sad that with spectacular spider-man finished my only spider-man fix is ultimate spider-man.

I'm definitely going to wait for an official announcement before i write the next movie off...

I'm hoping for some official casting news soon, as filming starts in TWO MONTHS. So far, there has only been rumors upon rumors about numerous villains and the state of the film. It's time for an official announcement.

A teaser? :D

Too early. :(

Well, look at it this way. There is a great chance that we will get a teaser sometime this year. They will obviously show something at the San Diego Comic-Con, and the New York Comic-Con is in October, so we might get something from there, too.

We should get a trailer by next Fall. I mean, the movie is coming out in May 6th, 2011. Definitely a teaser by Summer.

I think it came out around that time. Maybe it'll come out in summer like itsleroy, or possibly sooner.

I think the perfect way to make Spider-Man 4 stand out amognst the series and really kick fans in the balls and kick ass would, if Mysterio could ever be translated onto the big screen, is to have Mysterio in one scene, albiet a nice long action packed scene, to make Spider-Man envision his former enemies gang up on him.

Imagine Doc Ock, Sandman, Venom, and Green Goblin in one scene fighting Spider-Man. It would be something in his mind, almost like a nightmare, but played out on screen.

To put the icing on the cake, and somewhat make amends, Green Goblin could be more menacing and redesigned with a prostestic scary mask and Venom could be bigger. They are nightmarish visions Peter has of Venom and Green Goblin, although for the fans, more along the lines of what the fans were expecting.

This would make for one bad ass scene, incorporate all these villains, and truley kick some ass.

mmmm nah i woiuld rather the old villains gang up on him after teaming up as the Sinister 6 without lame Mysterio

But...wasn't Mysterio a aprt of the first S6? So it would kinda make sense to ahve him be part of it.

But...wasn't Mysterio a aprt of the first S6? So it would kinda make sense to ahve him be part of it.

there were different versions of the Sinister 6 but they should use what they already have. bring back Doc Ock, add Hobgoblin, bring back Sandman (don't know how they would do that), bring back Venom, then if they go with Lizard or Vulture in Spider-Man 4 add one of them and then the Kingpin as the leader.

I don't get this. You don't know how Sandman should return and yet you are certain for Doc Ock?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"